Billie Eilish is the GOAT industry plant

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Poor mans Grimes is a pretty apt description. If you going to go for the coy gothic lolita emo bullshyt you have to have some subtlety

this songs about her being assaulted but you'd never know if you didn't really reach lol.

Anyway this little bytch is uber wack and her whole aesthetic is forced. Its no surprise shes popular with all the smooth brain kids that buy music nowadays.

Grimes is positively the worst "musician" I ever listened to in my life.......I gave like 4 of her albums a chance, start to finish. Billie Eilish is god compared to her

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
She’s got an appeal to the youngins, I got Apple Music so I listened to her album. Ain’t my cup of tea but at least she ain’t out here half naked like other artists her age.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
She makes music for the average locked in their room, hooked.on electronics, on social media constantly, teen

From a pure lyrics and rhythm standpoint, its pretty solid material. My biggest pet peeve about her is her narcoleptic, low voice singing, it literally kills the energy of some joints that would be legit bangers like "bad guy" and "Everything I wanted"

Which kinda sells home the point that it's all the same packaged pop (which doenst necessarily mean bad) we get from Taylor, Ariana and co..just with a emo, hypebeast edgelord/troll culture coat of paint

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Grimes is positively the worst "musician" I ever listened to in my life.......I gave like 4 of her albums a chance, start to finish. Billie Eilish is god compared to her

Agree to disagree Grimes got gems :ld:

Somebody

All Star
Daps
She makes music for the average locked in their room, hooked.on electronics, on social media constantly, teen

From a pure lyrics and rhythm standpoint, its pretty solid material. My biggest pet peeve about her is her narcoleptic, low voice singing, it literally kills the energy of some joints that would be legit bangers like "bad guy" and "Everything I wanted"

Which kinda sells home the point that it's all the same packaged pop (which doenst necessarily mean bad) we get from Taylor, Ariana and co..just with a emo, hypebeast edgelord/troll culture coat of paint

Earl and Lana invented her

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
top 10 industry plants:
  1. lizzo
  2. billie eilish
  3. tekashi 6ix9ine
  4. ybn cordae
  5. lil nas x
  6. chance the rapper
  7. stormzy
  8. blueface
  9. greta thunberg
  10. da baby

and they are all trash with maybe the exception of Stormzy but dude got that Wiley pass. Still, I find a lot of his shyt to be ehhhhh.

fukk Greta Thunberg

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

Yea, fukk that bytch.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I actually like her music. Her brother Finneas is the one who writes/composes her songs. I’m not sold on her style... seems very forced to me.