Billie Eilish is the GOAT industry plant

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you can't post one song, how do you think I have listened to her music in the first place that I said I didn't hear any content?

You claimed she has so I'm assuming you know a song or two? What's so difficult about posting the name of the song? Coli nikkas love avoiding answering questions

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
So you can't post one song, how do you think I have listened to her music in the first place that I said I didn't hear any content?

You claimed she has so I'm assuming you know a song or two? What's so difficult about posting the name of the song? Coli nikkas love avoiding answering questions
I ain’t avoiding shyt. The bytch music is everywhere. I ain’t hiding it lol. If u want to see go fukking look lol

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
A friend of mine introduced me a few months back to her music.

She's the first pop singer I've ever heard that's completely carried by her beats. Normally beats don't matter that much in pop music so it's kinda weird. :patrice:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
brehs ive never heard a song by this broad and i stay listening to pop on the way to work sometimes

but she has so much push, almost too much. you see her everywhere. I never hear her shyt in commercials or movie trailers

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
shes a plant to destroy children ... whoever wrote her underage song about seducing 40 year old men should be put in jail
and I aint even a social justice warrior, but the blatant play on pedo shyt and shock value is gay as fukk
If Rkelly did it, you would ... oh wait.

:dwillhuh:This really happened? I don't listen to this kids music cause it all sounds like some weirdo shyt, so this would tally up.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
:dwillhuh:This really happened? I don't listen to this kids music cause it all sounds like some weirdo shyt, so this would tally up.
yeah in that scooby doo sounding song shes got .. she said "I'm the bad type, might seduce your dad type" in the chorus ... I dont see how these crackers are gonna write a song and exploit a girl
then make the whole basis for her persona on basically being a molestation victim for fame. shyts gotta be illegal

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
yeah in that scooby doo sounding song shes got .. she said "I'm the bad type, might seduce your dad type" in the chorus ... I dont see how these crackers are gonna write a song and exploit a girl
then make the whole basis for her persona on basically being a molestation victim for fame. shyts gotta be illegal

17 is above the age of consent in most of the US+ all of Europe and Latin America

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Poor mans Grimes is a pretty apt description. If you going to go for the coy gothic lolita emo bullshyt you have to have some subtlety

this songs about her being assaulted but you'd never know if you didn't really reach lol.

Anyway this little bytch is uber wack and her whole aesthetic is forced. Its no surprise shes popular with all the smooth brain kids that buy music nowadays.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
nikkas is music police now?

fukkouttahere...

my favorite rapper just murdered bout 20 nikkas on wax...
I'm not gonna get all high and mighty about young white bytches throwing grown men the p

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
nikkas is music police now?

fukkouttahere...

my favorite rapper just murdered bout 20 nikkas on wax...
I'm not gonna get all high and mighty about young white bytches throwing grown men the p

ok then release Rkelly

I'm saying, I dont care about either situation... but dont be white and use a child to make millions
then say consensual sex gets you 30 years.