Bill Burr with his fiance(pic inside)

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
doesn't he also have a black wife? okay, we're developing a pattern here. are black women secretly feeding white comedians good material for their careers. :heh:
comedian-gary-owen-wife1.jpg

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For you idiots trying to pigeonhole Burr check out his special You People Are All The Same. Here's a clip from an older special

great clip and although people deny the science behind it, i 100% agree with him. which is why blacks shouldn't be so quick to race mix, we have superior genetics and want to throw it away on these cacs :ohlawd:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
No ones gonna address the elephant in the room ?

She's not very attractive... Borderline fat... A famous guy could do better
yeah she definitely doesnt look like what i expected, maybe that dress isnt very flattering to her figure or maybe she is just kind of fat with no t*ts, waiting on an ass shot tho. billy burr could be an ass man.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Man, I didn't know there were so many MMP fans here. Damn near brought a tear to my eye :wow:

How many of ya'll were listening back when he was recording into his cellphone at airports? Classic days lol

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, I didn't know there were so many MMP fans here. Damn near brought a tear to my eye :wow:

How many of ya'll were listening back when he was recording into his cellphone at airports? Classic days lol
Yep, back when the podcasts were short as fukk.

Bills top 2 comedian right now and I think in years, he'll be one ofthe best ever, for the people that know about him at least.

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ

:datazz::russ::lolbron::deadrose:

You can tell the people in this thread who are perpetually negative minded. Why would you judge him off one comic view performance when he was young and on the come up. He has 4 stand up classics, and unlimited podcast classic bits :lawd: