Bill Burr with his fiance(pic inside)

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What so funny to me is a white man marrying a black women somehow makes him down. If anything it makes the black women a bigger c00n because she dating a white guy that wants to be black.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What so funny to me is a white man marrying a black women somehow makes him down. If anything it makes the black women a bigger c00n because she dating a white guy that wants to be black.

:heh: what gives you the idea bill burr wants to be black? dude is the prototypical boston white guy w/o all the added open racism. but black folks gotta stop these so called "black passes", for all we know, nia could be one of them :mjpls: sistas

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:heh: what gives you the idea bill burr wants to be black? dude is the prototypical boston white guy w/o all the added open racism. but black folks gotta stop these so called "black passes", for all we know, nia could be one of them :mjpls: sistas

True

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

at what point in time has bill burr "acted like he wants to be black"

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
RE: HONESTY

HEY BILLY REDFACE,

WELL LEMME ASK YOU SOMETHING, BROTHER! I'VE GOT A QUESTION ABOUT HONESTY, DUDE! FOR MANY YEARS, I'VE BEEN EXAGGERATING GREATLY ABOUT AN EVENT THAT HAPPENED IN MY LIFE, MEAN GENE! YOU SEE BROTHER, I BODYSLAMMED THE 1200 POUND ANDRE THE GIANT AT WRESTLEMANIA III IN FRONT OF TWO AND A HALF MILLION PEOPLE AT THE PONTIAC SILVERDOME, JACK! BUT EVER SINCE THEN, EVERY TIME THE SUBJECT HAS COME UP, I'VE ADDED A LITTLE WEIGHT TO ANDRE AND A FEW MORE BUTTS TO THE SEATS, DUDE! AND I WORRY THAT THE HULKAMANIACS ARE STARTING TO NOTICE, BROTHER! WHAT SHOULD I DOOOOOOO, BILL?

FLEXING,
TERRY IN TAMPA

PS: GO fukk YOURSELF, BROTHER!

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
whatever happened to comic view? :why: i don't watch BET, do they still have a show for the black comedy circuit?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:leon: i didn't even know he was on comic view

edit: :laff: come on now, that's funny. dude gets on stage and immediately addresses his own prejudices against blacks.

My bad I was getting him mixed up with garry owens,

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My bad I was getting him mixed up with garry owens,

doesn't he also have a black wife? okay, we're developing a pattern here. are black women secretly feeding white comedians good material for their careers. :heh: