Bill Burr standup appreciation thread.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
"Paper tiger" is a literal English translation of the Chinese phrase zhilaohu (纸老虎/紙老虎). The term refers to something or someone that claims or appears to be powerful and/or threatening, but is actually ineffectual and unable to withstand challenge.

Damn. :deadmanny: never heard that before
been my fantast baseball team name forever. my teams are loaded on paper.. and that's pretty much it

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Bruh :dwillhuh:

Turns out that the 'General Hospital' appearance Bill was talking about all summer was the Disney + show 'The Mandalorian' :ohhh::mindblown:

Ol Billy Fett Ovah Theah. :leon:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
"Hey Lukey - I'm ya FAHTHA!"

I'm not even gonna lie. I'll watch the episodes with Burr in it just to see him acting in the Star Wars Universe

You know how they got an endless supply of Stormtroopers to work on The Death Star?

"ZIP..................

.....RECRUITAH :youngsabo:"

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Had no idea old freckles was in The Mandalorian. I haven't listened to his podcast in a while so I don't know if he talked about it on there. Pops up at the 1:30 mark

Wait a minute after Ol Billy Redface talked so much shyt about nerds and Star Wars it ends up buttering his biscuit :mjlol:. I wouldn't turn those Disney checks down either.:blessed: