Bill Burr standup appreciation thread.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
For a white guy, Tom Segura does a convincing black guy voice.

'SUP KANE?! :damn:

There was a bit he did on a podcast years ago about which NBA players could have rocked James Brown's perm

His impression of Gary Payton crossing over dudes, then driving to the basket while saying "Ya know I got nice hair :umad:" still makes me :mjlol:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
'SUP KANE?! :damn:

There was a bit he did on a podcast years ago about which NBA players could have rocked James Brown's perm

His impression of Gary Payton crossing over dudes, then driving to the basket while saying "Ya know I got nice hair :umad:" still makes me :mjlol:

Do you listen to his podcast with his wife?

I don't, but I always wondered if it was worth getting into

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Heard an ep with Joey Diaz years ago. They talk about shytting on it. A lot. Haven't really checked for it. :yeshrug:

Yeah... sounds about right :russ:

Tom Segura seems mad funny, but he's just slightly outta the circle of comedians I fukk with heavy so I only hear him here and there.

I'm not really a fan of the Rogan/Bert etc. circle. They seem cool but like slightly above average when it comes to actual comedy.

Conz

Superstar
Daps

Fukking hilarious, Bill was doing his podcast as the game was going on

first of all, motherfukk the NFL. relly wanted to watch this video

second of all, literally the only person who can get me to watch Pete Holmes's show is Bill Burr. will tune in

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I can imagine Bill with the :takedat: face when Nia was changing into her MeUndies on the Thursday Afternoon podcast. My man was speechless :dead:

giphy.webp