Bill Burr standup appreciation thread.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Listening to the podcast from the 24th, kinda sounds like Nia might be pregnant.
Imagine a kid getting this drilled into their head:heh:

Man I hope so. Bill with a kid is only gonna be more A+ material.

I can only imagine the run he's gonna go on the first day he's gotta take his kid to the park and has to sit with all the stay-at-home-moms.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Listening to Joe Rogan's live podcast from election night. Bill was on for the whole 4 hours spitting hot fire. Doug Stanhope, Bert Kreischer, Rogan, Russell Peters and a few other comedians.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Congrats to ol' Billy Blue Balls.

A month or so back when Nia couldn't fly to a show of his because of a "condition" I think people pretty much had it sussed, but glad the freckled c*nt isn't waiting until he's a senior citizen before he has a kid :russ:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Listening to Joe Rogan's live podcast from election night. Bill was on for the whole 4 hours spitting hot fire. Doug Stanhope, Bert Kreischer, Rogan, Russell Peters and a few other comedians.

I was a lil disappointed in Doug Stanhope. I thought him and Burr would play off each other all night. Doug must've been drunk off his ass that night.

just imagine if this was the Tough Crowd/Cellar crew doing this. Burr, Collin, Kevin Hart, Rich Vos, Bobby Kelly, Ed Norton all shytting on the election.