Bill Burr standup appreciation thread.

H.S.

All Star
Daps
i've seen him like 3-4 times. He is the funniest standup working today, or at the very least, top 3.

Yeah, I saw him in DC (Lincoln Theatre) about three years ago I think and he killed it. Looking forward to seeing him live again with new material. Between his stand up and his podcast and his show, I don't think anybody's seeing dude right now.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I saw bill burr at the parmount back in 2013 and I was fukking dying. Imma echo what everyone else has said but between his stand up and mmpc there's nobody out there doin this comedy shyt better. Hate I had to miss duke being here a couple months ago.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I saw him in DC (Lincoln Theatre) about three years ago I think and he killed it. Looking forward to seeing him live again with new material. Between his stand up and his podcast and his show, I don't think anybody's seeing dude right now.
I just saw Louis CK in Nashville, he is top 3 as well, easily, but their humor is so different it's hard to say who I laughed harder at.

Chef

All Star
Daps
I watched his second to last special on Netflix last night. His whole skit on domestic violence had me dead. :russ:I felt some of it was written and the rest of was just off the top. You know he was making sense when the crowd was silent.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
He's doing damn near a week of shows in DC in October. I'm finally hitting one of those shows