Bill Burr standup appreciation thread.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

Bill sounds like such a :flabbynsick: old white man in this. :scust:

"Stop making so much noise, I want to hear the sneakers squeak". :comeon:

I listened to his podcast after the superbowl, and he was all like I am glad the Broncos won. And just like the typical white guy (:skip:) he had to shade Cam, talking about he is dancing to market himself. No mention of Peyton Manning basically endorsing Budweiser though, kissing the Papa John guy etc.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Bill sounds like such a :flabbynsick: old white man in this. :scust:

"Stop making so much noise, I want to hear the sneakers squeak". :comeon:

I listened to his podcast after the superbowl, and he was all like I am glad the Broncos won. And just like the typical white guy (:skip:) he had to shade Cam, talking about he is dancing to market himself. No mention of Peyton Manning basically endorsing Budweiser though, kissing the Papa John guy etc.
Don't start that shyt man. Bill shyts on Peyton every chance he gets and talks about how everyone just swept that HGH shyt under the rug like it was nothing before he went on his Denver trip to do a show. He's right about going to NBA games. They know the audience attention span aint worth a damn nowadays with phones and shyt which is why they have so much shyt going on at one time to keep the audience engaged. I can just imagine its way worse in Los Angeles since crazy ass Balmer took over the team. shyt is a headache and then with everybody jumping in front of you with their cell phones to take pics and shyt...fukk THAT. It's a generational thing and I felt him 100% on that shyt. Paying that much money I'd expect to have a way more access to the players and actually hearing them interact with one another.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Don't start that shyt man. Bill shyts on Peyton every chance he gets and talks about how everyone just swept that HGH shyt under the rug like it was nothing before he went on his Denver trip to do a show. He's right about going to NBA games. They know the audience attention span aint worth a damn nowadays with phones and shyt which is why they have so much shyt going on at one time to keep the audience engaged. I can just imagine its way worse in Los Angeles since crazy ass Balmer took over the team. shyt is a headache and then with everybody jumping in front of you with their cell phones to take pics and shyt...fukk THAT. It's a generational thing and I felt him 100% on that shyt. Paying that much money I'd expect to have a way more access to the players and actually hearing them interact with one another.

:flabbynsick: status.