Bill Burr standup appreciation thread.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I was a Louie CK stan back in 06-07 up until recently... Dude is technically "on top" right now, but he has peaked in my opinion though.... His most recent standups didn't kill me as much as when I first saw his older ones... Bill Burr is the best out right now and he hasn't peaked yet... If he isn't the best, he is coming for the thrown much like Louie was back when his first major commercial stand up aired on HBO back in 2006...

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
Bill Burrs last stand up is one of my fav stand up all time. When he goes off about his dog getting angry cause he angry is some of the funniest shyt Ive ever seen.

Rufus Dufus

All Star
Daps
I've been listening to his podcast for a couple of months now. He's hilarious.

Didn't know his girlfriend's black.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
media

think this is her too

Bill Burr's gril

Not her but funny pic cause Burr looks like Fire Marshall Bill
l.jpg

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
fukk bill burr now brehs. He was at the wiltern theater in cali last night for the Joe Rogan show but he didn't even do any comedy. What a cock tease. :beli:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I do agree with someone above me, C.K.'s last special (I think the $5 joint at the Beacon was one of his weakest, but he dropped a Beanie Sigel style 3-Peat (Truth, Reason, B. Coming) with his 3 specials Shameless, Chewed Up & Hilarious

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Bill Burr >>>>>> C.K. IMO

I can see why people like C.K. but for me his humor is just over the top and not funny but just weird. Like his standup on netflix where he's talking about his daughter pooping in front of him I was like :wtf: that shyt wasn't funny in the slightest. I need to devote more time to Burr's podcast tho.

Also George Carlin is that nikka.

This, never found Louis CK funny like that. He cool but overrated as fukk