Bill Burr New Netflix Special. "Live at the Red Rocks". Streaming Now.

Thief's Theme

All Star
Daps
I'm a Burr fan but this was a pretty weak effort

not all his fault, the audience kept yelling shyt like they were at a concert

he was also probably a little rusty coming out of Covid

his abortion bit at the end was the best part though

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
30 minutes in but this shyt got me:dead:.....Bill is on his A game. When he started calling out the feminists for not supporting woman's sports:deadrose:....."the WNBA been playing in emtpy arenas for a half a century":damn:....."you guys don't give a shyt. you'd rather watch real housewives":pachaha:

Bill is the best in the game right now. His covid shyt was hilarious. The Sean Connery/Coco Chanel bit:mjlol:....but watching him destroy feminists never gets old.

"Ladies if you'd just support the WNBA like you do some fat chic that's proud of her body and is no longer a threat to you. That league would be doing better numbers than the NBA":deadrose:
I saw this hour live and there were a ton of women in the crowd REALLY angry

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Burr is a master at his craft.
Last few specials were mid, but this is a welcome return to form.
The WNBA shyt is spot the fukk on.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Laughed way more than during his last. Burr is the goat. Thought the end was just ok but the first forty minutes i was dieing.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The WNBA-Feminist parts were the standout and apex but then the family sh*t the rest of the way was :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I'm a Burr fan but this was a pretty weak effort

not all his fault, the audience kept yelling shyt like they were at a concert

he was also probably a little rusty coming out of Covid

his abortion bit at the end was the best part though

I think it went just a BIT too long. The beginning and the end were both very string but it lagged in the middle. He had me DYING with the WNBA talk and the abortion bit was almost Chappelle levels of mixing jokes with astute observation.

The bit with him talking about his daughter and family was the weakest, mostly because he’s done those jokes before and MUCH better.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Sorry, I should’ve clarified, I didn’t see the taping showing, I just saw him before he filmed this when he was doing the same hour of stand up in this special. Had a bunch of angry chicks screaming in the crowd :russ:

ahh i see. i was actually surprised the time i was up in denver and couldnt see shyt in the sky but pitch black. light pollution apparently is a real thing that fukks everything up

but seeing as this venue is a bit out the way from the city....well imagine being out seeing the stars in the mountains :banderas: