Bill Burr New Netflix Special. "Live at the Red Rocks". Streaming Now.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
My god im dying and he’s right bout the wnba and these fat bytches
Supporting these fat portable earthquake bytches killing themselves yet they can’t support women playing sports and being actually healthy.
:pachaha:
The thing that kills me about the fat girl support is they're so transparently fake and patronizing about it too :pachaha:

They be talking to them girls like they're Make-A-Wish kids :pachaha:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
OP its "Live at the RED ROCKS" as in red rocks ampitheater in denver. went up there once, its pretty awesome

Getty-Red-Rocks-Clear-1.jpg

shutterstock_251767525-1.jpg

Crowd%20at%20Red%20Rocks.jpg

Last edited:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Burr is from that school of hard knocks where the principal was Patrice O'Neal. He will forever not give a fcuk.

For me this was better than Daves last special :hubie:

Bill deserves a shout out when naming the GOATS of the stand up game: Richard, Patrice, Bernie, Katt, Eddie and Dave.

R.I.P. God has hella company up there man. I can see Richard and Patrice clowning God, making Him go to another dimension and shyt :lolbron:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
It wasn't anything special, run of the mill stuff for him tbh. Nothing is going to top that "gold digging whores and great men" but he did before he signed the Netflix deal lol

He was right about the WNBA / body positivity though

I had some laughs look forward to the next one

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
It wasn't anything special, run of the mill stuff for him tbh. Nothing is going to top that "gold digging whores and great men" but he did before he signed the Netflix deal lol

He was right about the WNBA / body positivity though

I had some laughs look forward to the next one

It wasn't "special" but it's still great. I'd say an 8/10. And that's the thing about Burr. He's managed to make a series of 8/10's look easy. Even some of the best comedians we've seen only deliver one 8/10 in their entire careers and some of the really good ones haven't even done that.

He's mastered the craft to the point where he even calls his shots before he takes them. At least twice in this special he started a joke and the audiences "woos" or cheers at the setup (once it was a guy, the other time it was women) and he basically said "This is only where the joke starts you know by the end I'm gonna hit you over the head so don't get gassed"

And he still does it, the joke has the turn and he still gets the laugh from the whole crowd with the punchline.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
It did lose steam in the last 30 mins but it was 90 minutes long so that’s expected. First hour was great to me. And his delivery was a little off at times. He Kinda stumbled on some words a lot more than usual. But this was recorded last year right after lockdown so I give him a pass for being rusty. I think his next one will be even stronger now that he’s performing on a consistent basis.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
It wasn't "special" but it's still great. I'd say an 8/10. And that's the thing about Burr. He's managed to make a series of 8/10's look easy. Even some of the best comedians we've seen only deliver one 8/10 in their entire careers and some of the really good ones haven't even done that.

He's mastered the craft to the point where he even calls his shots before he takes them. At least twice in this special he started a joke and the audiences "woos" or cheers at the setup (once it was a guy, the other time it was women) and he basically said "This is only where the joke starts you know by the end I'm gonna hit you over the head so don't get gassed"

And he still does it, the joke has the turn and he still gets the laugh from the whole crowd with the punchline.

It was a 6/10 for me. I compare him to himself and I liked his other specials better :manny:

whatever he puts out im checking for standup wise