Bill Burr New Netflix Special. "Live at the Red Rocks". Streaming Now.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
30 minutes in but this shyt got me:dead:.....Bill is on his A game. When he started calling out the feminists for not supporting woman's sports:deadrose:....."the WNBA been playing in emtpy arenas for a half a century":damn:....."you guys don't give a shyt. you'd rather watch real housewives":pachaha:

Bill is the best in the game right now. His covid shyt was hilarious. The Sean Connery/Coco Chanel bit:mjlol:....but watching him destroy feminists never gets old.

"Ladies if you'd just support the WNBA like you do some fat chic that's proud of her body and is no longer a threat to you. That league would be doing better numbers than the NBA":deadrose:

Last edited:
Daps
I will watch this entirely this weekend probably. But who did he get for his film crew? The lighting looks strange and the total closeup makes his skin look like parts of his body got sunburn vs other pale parts.
It looks strange. Every comedy special I have seen in a large venue has the camera pulled back so you see the comedian and the stage. This looks to be filmed all close up - like he was at a comedy club - and the lights just look amtuerish.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will watch this entirely this weekend probably. But who did he get for his film crew? The lighting looks strange and the total closeup makes his skin look like parts of his body got sunburn vs other pale parts.
It looks strange. Every comedy special I have seen in a large venue has the camera pulled back so you see the comedian and the stage. This looks to be filmed all close up - like he was at a comedy club - and the lights just look amtuerish.

I noticed that too, but He’s a ginger. It’s filmed outdoors, he Probably got sunburned that day, but had on sunglasses.