Biggs and Emory Jones did long bids in the Feds: How did Jay Z avoid doing any prison time?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Ive always wondered how in the hell did Jay avoid doin any time from his hustlin days :dahell:

Most of Jay's crew got locked up or were killed. But Jay "mr lost 92 bricks" virtually never saw any time :dahell:

Biggs did a long stretch and Jay's closest dog Emory Jones did 12 years in the Feds. But Hov walked around the world free as a bird and had a successful career in the music industry :dahell:

Can anybody explain how Jay avoided the Feds :dahell:

@HARLEM AL @kingofnyc @ISO

No Hook

Lucky Me
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Ive always wondered how in the hell did Jay avoid doin any time from his hustlin days :dahell:

Most of Jay's crew got locked up or were killed. But Jay "mr lost 92 bricks" virtually never saw any time :dahell:

Biggs did a long stretch and Jay's closest dog Emory Jones did 12 years in the Feds. But Hov walked around the world free as a bird and had a successful career in the music industry :dahell:

Can anybody explain how Jay avoided the Feds :dahell:

@HARLEM AL @kingofnyc @ISO

Its only a crime if you get caught

Last edited:

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Jim-Jones.jpg

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Biggs did a stretch for something he did on his own.

As for people like Emory he held strong. As you should if you living that life. You get caught for the crime you do YOUR own time.

Bro, explain to me how is it possible for Jay to get zero time when him and Emory were both in the streets together doin the same thing :what:

That's like Supreme gettin knocked by not prince

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Bro, explain to me how is it possible for Jay to get zero time when him and Emory were both in the streets together doin the same thing :what:

That's like Supreme gettin knocked by not prince
Everyone around jay always says the same shyt

Jay the smartest cat in the room, follow his advice and you'll be aight. It's a running theme at this point, if u stop listening to jay and think u smart enough to move on ya own you end up fukking up big time :manny: before rap the nikka put in mad hours just studying people, when you do that you can avoid a LOT of shyt

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Everyone around jay always says the same shyt

Jay the smartest cat in the room, follow his advice and you'll be aight. It's a running theme at this point, if u stop listening to jay and think u smart enough to move on ya own you end up fukking up big time :manny: before rap the nikka put in mad hours just studying people, when you do that you can avoid a LOT of shyt

nikka don't kick that fly Hov type shyt to me:russ: