HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Johnny in The Room.
Aka the Original Disaster artist movie.
Haven't seen it myself just eatched the CinemaSins on it.

Movie is about a guy who gets cheated on by his girl ans hia best friend. Cult classic cause its gutter trash of a film production.

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
giphy.webp

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
he didn't take his woman, because it was a arrange marriage.half the money is her money. the clip you are showing is rothstein being controlling husband, not a simp
To even agree to an arranged marriage is some simp shyt when the chic flat out says she doesn't love you and you mind fukk yourself into thinking a prostitute is worth marrying for a business arrangement/deal. Lester owned Ginger's soul which is why I showed him in that gif. Yea he had guys beat his ass in the parking lot but still pimped her out to steal Ace money. Ace lost.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
To even agree to an arranged marriage is some simp shyt when the chic flat out says she doesn't love you and you mind fukk yourself into thinking a prostitute is worth marrying for a business arrangement/deal. Lester owned Ginger's soul which is why I showed him in that gif. Yea he had guys beat his ass in the parking lot but still pimped her out to steal Ace money. Ace lost.
ACE WAS A SQUARE HUSTLER, GINGER WAS A SLICK HUSTLER, TWO HUSTLERS GOT TOGETHER AND DECIDE TO GET INTO ARRANGE MARRIAGE. A SIMP IN THIS CONTEXT IS SOMEONE WHO DOSEN'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON. YOUR SIMP ANALOGY DOES NOT APPLY

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps

Be the top of the food chain in Las Vegas, yet you wanna marry a cokehead slore thinking it was gonna be gucci. bytch ties up their own daughter brehs, that's grounds for canceling that bytch out.