Bigger L : Getting married or having a daughter ?

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Marrying your daughter

shutterstock_8611015g.jpg
Pedolaski did what?

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
I have no time to be ashamed. Wife made dinner and is now twisting my dreads while you type angry messages on a forum because you have no woman and are frustrated.

:sas2:
What makes you say I'm angry? Havent sent you neg or cursed you out. You're reaching hard breh. :mjlol:

---

Superstar
Daps
Every time one of your cats posts something about not getting married you tell the world you have poor judgment to the point can't even pick someone to spend time with you. Also that your poor no shame in that but want to remain dirt poor, dumb shyt!

Second you tell people I can't manage or help people not even my own flesh and blood by this not wanting daughter nonsense.

Pure loser shyt!

Last edited:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Questions like this on this forum are always a happy reminder men have just as many issues as women. To compare marrying a (presumably) lady to having a female child, both as potential losses, is very telling.
Lmao you thought shyt was sweet on our side, well then baby welcome to the party :mjgrin:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Average age of dudes on this site is like 20.....which explains a LOT, I think.

:manny:
fukked up thing is, I'm going keep it real with a lot cats on here......

Committed relationships and Marriage, offers way more sex "frequency wise" than casual hookups.:hubie:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I have no time to be ashamed. Wife made dinner and is now twisting my dreads while you type angry messages on a forum because you have no woman and are frustrated.

:sas2:

Get you a woman who naturally knows her way around your godly crown brehs :wow:

Daps
That's not true and you know what I mean.

Nobody is going in the coffin with you we do all die alone. I don't agree with the OP statement because a good women is worth her weight in gold . Problem is it's not that many and us most of their mother never taught them how to be a wife . I never got the whole have daughters brehs comments you....can't control what come out of the women younger pregnant. Yes I am aware that you can raise your daughter to the best of your ability and she still can turn out to be a useless vessel to society.