Bigger L : Getting married or having a daughter ?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
For every cheating, no good thot wife/daughter, there are about 10-15 good, hard-working, intelligent, supportive women out there that most men would be proud to claim.​

If you, as a man, haven't encountered that many, the problem is YOU, not women in-general.

Some of y'all sound exactly like the women I avoid.

:snooze:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Heavy deflecting up in here. :mjpls:

Getting married imo. The fact that the courts are completely against you and that the woman can flip on you at any time to have that court system on your head is too much.

And that I can commit myself to making sure that my daughter becomes an good woman.

Last edited:

King Poetic

R.I.P. GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
U doing too much with this thread

u talking about a situation where u have a boxer who has never been involved in his kids lives as a daddy , to raised , to teach but be a sponsor and let his kids do whatever and him himself be Around no good women

look at Samuel L Jackson and Denzel Washington who daughters are in college, graduated from college and doing good with life , that’s because they have strong women by they side and they involved with their children lives..

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Call me old fashioned, but if I made a decision on my own volition to have a wife and we had a daughter, I wouldn't consider either an L. I'd love and cherish them both. I'd raise my daughter with all the Hugs, Love and Care, Protection, and with a godly biblical discipline. The only L, is how you choose to raise your daughter and how you choose to deal with your wife.

:hubie:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
number21 said:
Ducktales.

Grandma, mother, both aunts = good women.​

2 x female cousins in their 20's, 1 got full scholarship to Rutgers, other is District Manager for major retail chain = good women.​

That's 6 in my immediate family and against whom I judge women I encounter.

If you don't have good women in your own family, then that explains your perspective on ALL women.

:snooze:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
do y'all like women at all?

No they don't. They make it blatantly obvious.

I don't get what the big issue some people on here have with women. What woman in your life was that much of a piece of shyt or broke your heart, to make you think this? If that's the case then go suck a dikk and be happy and gay.

Mommy

:sas2: