Bigger L : Getting married or having a daughter ?

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Damn I ain't mean to offend anyone first off but that Yaya Mayweather situation just got me thinking of how fukked up Floyd gotta be right now. His baby girl facing up to 99 years over some dumb shyt. Seeing a video with a 20 year old calling you a bytch ass daddy and your daughter in the back letting you be disrespected :wow:

And you know he paying the lawyer fees too, damn

And then marriage....I don't gotta say anything after that #GMB

I think I'd rather be married than have a daughter though. Cause at least I can mentally and emotionally detach myself but with a kid you can't do that.

And you know in the end it's gonna be some shyt like the Yaya case where she doing some dumb shyt behind a guy or she twerking on IG live

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Marrying your daughter

shutterstock_8611015g.jpg

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Damn I ain't mean to offend anyone first off but that Yaya Mayweather situation just got me thinking of how fukked up Floyd gotta be right now. His baby girl facing up to 99 years over some dumb shyt. Seeing a video with a 20 year old calling you a bytch ass daddy and your daughter in the back letting you be disrespected :wow:

And you know he paying the lawyer fees too, damn

And then marriage....I don't gotta say anything after that #GMB

I think I'd rather be married than have a daughter though. Cause at least I can mentally and emotionally detach myself but with a kid you can't do that.

And you know in the end it's gonna be some shyt like the Yaya case where she doing some dumb shyt behind a guy or she twerking on IG live

Where do guys get this stuff?:hhh:

Please grow up brehs