Big Trouble In Little China Appreciation

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
A remake would only work if someone like the Zombieland or Shaun of The Dead Director did it.....that type tounge in cheek humor.

Keep Seth Rogan away and put someone like Paul Rudd as the lead....or Chris Pratt or Pine.

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Random bump. I'm at the airport picking up my brother and was reminded of this scene.

:wow:

You better watch out for The Lords Of Death and Chinese girls with green eyes.
BigTroubleInLittleChina-01e-400-sg.gif

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the rock doesnt even fit. but i wonder if pratt could carry this.

He fits if you realize Jack Burton isn't the hero of the story but the sidekick.

Rock can definitely play a meathead that's a legend in his own mind. If they got through the film the tough part is going to be find a Wang (no pun) with enough charisma to seem cooler than the Rock.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all these years i was still thinking kurt russel was the lead albeit just a bad one

He is the lead, because the story is from his perspective (which is weird considering Egg Shen is telling the story), but the hero of the story is Wang Jack is just his sidekick that gets dragged along. That's why Jack is always the but of jokes and gets his ass kicked while Wang puts in work.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
the rock doesnt even fit. but i wonder if pratt could carry this.
Chris Pratt would be perfect for the remake though

Damn near perfect

Funny because Kurt was just in Guardians and they had pretty good chemistry.

I could see Pratt playing the macho goofball hero.. Its usually what he plays anyway.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Chris Pratt would be perfect for the remake though

Damn near perfect

Funny because Kurt was just in Guardians and they had pretty good chemistry.

I could see Pratt playing the macho goofball hero.. Its usually what he plays anyway.

Or Chris Pine.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Definitely one of my favorite movies coming up as a kid. I use to watch it every Sunday it came on either fox, upn, or the wb. Those fight scenes blew me away. Still have it on DVD. Classic.

I didn’t know there was a remake in the works. Can’t say I’m surprised. I hope it doesn’t happen though. It would never live up to the original. It’s impossible.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely one of my favorite movies coming up as a kid. I use to watch it every Sunday it came on either fox, upn, or the wb. Those fight scenes blew me away. Still have it on DVD. Classic.

I didn’t know there was a remake in the works. Can’t say I’m surprised. I hope it doesn’t happen though. It would never live up to the original. It’s impossible.
Remakes never match the original for the most part

Do any Asians have green eyes though in real life?