Big Trouble In Little China Appreciation

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Movie is so fukking weird and random. It has its flaws, but it was a favorite of mine as a kid. I remember HBO used to air it a lot. Wish we could've had that sequel.

John Carpenter did co-write a comic book sequel in recent times that picks up EXACTLY where the movie ends.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
the rock doesnt even fit. but i wonder if pratt could carry this.

Rock could do it actually IF he gets the joke of it. Jack burton isn't the main character. He isn't the hero. He's the sidekick. Wan is the hero. It's his movie lol. He's the one who can do all the cool shyt he's the one rescuing the girl and he's the one with the clear goal. Rock is willing to make himself look foolish if need be but I'm not sure if another studio will get the point

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched it at the movies.
I remember that summer period we went to the movies like twice week..so many dope releases that month and after! We saw Ferris buelar, pretty in pink, big trouble china, karate kid part 2, under the cherry moon, the fly and aliens!

Can't imagine seeing all them classics at the cinema. Ferris would have had me cutting class everyday.

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Carpenter is a genius. I love this movie own it on blu ray and its part of my childhood. Hollywood better stay the fukk away from this and leave it alone. Jack Burton is such a classic character.

Jack Burton: Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

Jack Burton: You can go off and rule the universe from beyond the grave.
Lo Pan: Indeed!
Jack Burton: Or check into a psycho ward, which ever comes first, huh?
:mjlol:
This gets me every time I hear it.