Big tiddy meat lady on KendraG got the comments mad cause her friend revealed she got piped last weekend

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
You gon be cool to take her on a date on Saturday after her guts got rearranged on Friday? You happy to spend that date money?

You'd be cool with waiting to date 3+ to possibly smash (cos you know she will hit you with the 'i want to take it slow') while Mario or Luigi unclog her pipes for no effort?

Stop it:stopitslime:
unless you specified that you and the woman are exclusive, that’s a personal problem.

that said, nobody wants to hear how their potential date got fukked days or a weekend prior to their date night.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
You'd be cool with waiting to date 3+ to possibly smash (cos you know she will hit you with the 'i want to take it slow') while Mario or Luigi unclog her pipes for no effort?
:russ::mjlol:
full
:dead:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
You gon be cool to take her on a date on Saturday after her guts got rearranged on Friday? You happy to spend that date money?

Stop it:stopitslime:
denzel.png