Big shakeups of Xbox leadership. :lupe:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
sony just went through a round of promotions, the person taking her place was literally promoted from Guerilla earlier this year

Again, the two nikkas on here that was talking aobut how hard life was after getting laid off are dancing around a thread about people getting laid off. And acting like they’re the one that got promoted at microsoft:mjlol:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
sony just went through a round of promotions, the person taking her place was literally promoted from Guerilla earlier this year

Again, the two nikkas on here that was talking aobut how hard life was after getting laid off are dancing around a thread about people getting laid off. And acting like their the one that got promoted at microsoft:mjlol:
Lies and propaganda :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Can i get an answer for this?

Actually in a short period of time Pete Hines, legendary game developer Shinji Mikami, Joseph Staten, Bonnie Ross, Larry Hyrb, Frank O'Connor and Gavin Raeburn Trevor - founder of Playground Games all left Xbox.

What are we actually talking about? Larrys are really trying to die on the lay off hill :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I mean I live in Michigan so the Lions show me what happens with long term incompetence in upper management. Phil Spencer gets a pass because he basically saved Xbox but damn near everyone on the leadership team under him should be ashamed. They’re moving in the wrong direction and they’re lucky Nadella seems to be into the idea of conquering gaming otherwise they would have shut down that division.

How do they underperform the Xbox One? I just don’t understand. That’s like Nintendo releasing the Wii U and then the next console does worse.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I mean I live in Michigan so the Lions show me what happens with long term incompetence in upper management. Phil Spencer gets a pass because he basically saved Xbox but damn near everyone on the leadership team under him should be ashamed. They’re moving in the wrong direction and they’re lucky Nadella seems to be into the idea of conquering gaming otherwise they would have shut down that division.

How do they underperform the Xbox One? I just don’t understand. That’s like Nintendo releasing the Wii U and then the next console does worse.
Sony selling more consoles than ever, Their top people getting fired.

Microsoft selling less consoles than ever, their execs getting promoted.

Ima need a sony stan to explain what’s going on here :ohhh:

Make it make sense??

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Boo hoo.

She knew that was always going to be the deal if she had a baby by a creh.

To use the words guilty and ashamed was :scust: .

You want the advantages of marrying a creh, but "scared" when it comes to procreating with em knowing the shyt we face as brothas. :mjpls:

If the baby came out light enough to pass on some Adonis shyt....woulda been crickets. She pretty much said so. :mjpls:

I better see a bunch of hires of nikkaz under her "presidency" :mjpls:
That's the only thing you can hope for . I don't care who she's married to, but that statement def felt like self-hate to me. If they start hiring and promoting black people within the company. Then you have to give her respect because there are no excuses for being head of Xbox and not signing more black people within the company during her tenure.

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Make it make sense??
Both companies have had people move on, people from Bungie will move on after being acquired by Sony and many devs from Activison will leave to form new companies that will be multiplat or partner with Sony (like that Jade chick who left Ubisoft.)

This is constant, what’s also constant is your bois getting their backs blown out and now they’re celebrating spending 80 billion of daddy’s money like they actually achieved something personally.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Both companies have had people move on, people from Bungie will move on after being acquired by Sony and many devs from Activison will leave to form new companies that will be multiplat or partner with Sony (like that Jade chick who left Ubisoft.)

This is constant, what’s also constant is your bois getting their backs blown out and now they’re celebrating spending 80 billion of daddy’s money like they actually achieved something personally.
Naw. Top 1 and 2 gone from playstation. Lots of layoffs and canceled projects. Very different than turnover at the individual studios.

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Naw. Top 1 and 2 gone from playstation. Lots of layoffs and canceled projects. Very different than turnover at the individual studios.
You didn’t even know Connie Booth existed until 2 days ago so fukk outta here with that shyt.

Pretend some old white lady is a key cog in a primarily Japanese company.

You must’ve thought Reggie was really important to Nintendo or something :mjlol: