Big Sean is one of the best in the new generation

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
^ What drives someone to stan Big Sean like you do, or any rapper for that matter?

That's what I'm wondering. What drives another man to stan so hard for someone they've probably never met? Unless he's family or you're part of his crew I don't get dedicating so much time and effort to someone who doesn't even know you exist.

I like Sean too.

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
That's what I'm wondering. What drives another man to stan so hard for someone they've probably never met? Unless he's family or you're part of his crew I don't get dedicating so much time and effort to someone who doesn't even know you exist.

I like Sean too.

N*ggas stan Jay-z, Nas, Ross, Wayne,Drake, and countless other rappers but you mad at me for bigging up Sean :laugh: All I do is bring facts and logic to this board when it comes to Big Sean.:laugh: at dedicating time.

C. Dante

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he's the best that this generation is lost.:why:

yeah he can flow, but there is no substance to what he's actually saying.

who currs

he makes fun music

but listen to Don't Look Down

he shyts on Loopy Fitrashco

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQASapDBsGI

i just heard this song and :ohhh: :bow:

big sean is one of the best new rappers of this generation.

i'd put him up there with kendrick, big krit, asap rocky, wale, meek mill

obviously some are lyrically better than him, but his flow, beat selection and the feeling of his music is :dj2:

i went back and listened to u know big sean and finally famous 1&3 after this dropped and :whoo: this guy is the truth

:pacspit: the haters

i didnt cop finally famous but im definitely getting his next album
I will punch you in the fukking throat.

I cant stand this pre-pubescent sounding dude and his fans.

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big Sean is the garbage and the sooner you guys ignore this gay Justin Bieber ring giving fakkit, the sooner we can start getting rid of this, "swag" generation of Internet rappers. He has flows and production but his lyrics are garbage. Any one who makes the song, 'Ass' is fukking terrible. Go fukk yourselves for listening to horrible music. :wtb: :pacspit:

Coof

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
atlanta.
Big Sean is the garbage and the sooner you guys ignore this gay Justin Bieber ring giving fakkit, the sooner we can start getting rid of this, "swag" generation of Internet rappers. He has flows and production but his lyrics are garbage. Any one who makes the song, 'Ass' is fukking terrible. Go fukk yourselves for listening to horrible music. :wtb: :pacspit:

:dwillhuh:

damn bruh

you a fakkit!

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
im straight :laff: @ the hate in this thread.

yall acting like i said he's the savior of rap.

im just saying he's one of the top guys in this generation, its not even a judgement thing, it is what it is.

his songs tear up the charts and he puts out great music. his debut album was ehh, but his flow is ridiculous and he will be around for a while.

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seans nice

you know it

boi

you just go on and listen to your krs one and rakim

fux boi

:stylin:

:what: I'll always give new music a chance but Big Sean has no substance to anything he talks about, ever. It's just mindless bullshyt I don't give a fukk about.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
N*ggas stan Jay-z, Nas, Ross, Wayne,Drake, and countless other rappers but you mad at me for bigging up Sean :laugh: All I do is bring facts and logic to this board when it comes to Big Sean.:laugh: at dedicating time.

You are correct. Lots of stanning going on from the guys you mentioned. Most of it I laugh at because they are nothing more then an alias. But don't pretend like you aren't taking time and putting in hard work for you boy. I just saw you in the J. Cole thread talking about Big Sean when his named hadn't been mentioned at all.

As for bringing facts and logic to the board I think you are confused with the definition of fact. A biased opinion is not the same thing as fact.