Big Sean is one of the best in the new generation

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Exactly.. People just pay attention to his radio hits... Dude def has substance.. Yo have to listen to his early mixtapes as well.. he's a talented rapper... For all the bullshyt that comes along with the new class, he is def on another level and in the top tier.

He has all the characteristics to be THAT DUDE...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Not that hard to stand out in a new generation of trash.....:stopitslime:

I think Krit and Curren$y are better (Spitta aint really new gen, but KRIT is).

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Finally Famous the album, but theres a handful of rappers from the new generation better than him...J. Cole, Wale, Kendrick Lamar, Big Krit

There are only 2 rappers from that list that I would put over him; Kendrick and Cole (and Cole ain't that far ahead)..

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
Exactly.. People just pay attention to his radio hits... Dude def has substance.. Yo have to listen to his early mixtapes as well.. he's a talented rapper... For all the bullshyt that comes along with the new class, he is def on another level and in the top tier.

He has all the characteristics to be THAT DUDE...

:yes: Good to know people are listening. I will never understand the hate for Sean. People may hate some of the commercial tracks he puts out but to say Sean is wack and isn't talented is ridiculous to me. I know for a fact that his next album will turn a lot at people into believers. Sean been saying for awhile now that he will be going back to the introspective lyrics and story-telling.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Big Sean is talented... he's the new generation Fabolous...

If he's not your cup of tea he's just not but dude is solid at what he does & has actual substance to his music when you listen past his Singles...

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big Sean is talented... he's the new generation Fabolous...

If he's not your cup of tea he's just not but dude is solid at what he does & has actual substance to his music when you listen past his Singles...

He's better than Fab.. At least he can switch up his flow, and be charismatic..

Fab is boring

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
He's better than Fab.. At least he can switch up his flow, and be charismatic..

Fab is boring

:why: The Soul Tape>>>>Lil Seans life.

We're talkin about Fab who has held his own against or outshined Banks,Budden,Wayne,Cassidy,Clipse in their prime :ohlawd: Sean's success is a product of label hype and all star features..not to mention this is the softest/weakest class of "emcees" in history. This generations Nelly/Ja Rule without the star power..never compare him Fab who at one time was a VERY skilled rapper with PLATINUM albums..fukkin kids.

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)

We're talkin about Fab who has held his own against or outshined Banks,Budden,Wayne,Cassidy,Clipse in their prime :ohlawd: Sean's success is a product of label hype and all star features..not to mention this is the softest/weakest class of "emcees" in history. This generations Nelly/Ja Rule without the star power..never compare him Fab who at one time was a VERY skilled rapper with PLATINUM albums..fukkin kids.

Didn't listen to mixtapes before he blew up :smh:. I fukks with Fab :yes: was actually my favorite rapper at one point but right now Sean>Fab. There is a reason why Def Jam is pushing Sean right now. Fab's album been pushed back a couple times for a while now. Sean has replaced Fab. Funny how Fab used to be the go-to guy when it came to features. Comparing Sean to Nelly/Jarule? :what: The hate is strong.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus

He had features from Kanye & Drake & Wayne as far back as 2008 & nobody cared about him... he just happened to catch on in 2011... it just wasn't his time before...

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
His album was pretty sh!tty... but he has been going in on some his features lately.

His content is a little lightweight, but he probably has the best flow out of these new cats.

He'll throw some corny lines out there though..

I think he'll be more like a Ludacris or Fab type artist because as hard as he has been going lately I still doubt if he can make a good album or great song by himself

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I still prefer Sean over Fab.... Fab never amounted to what he was supposed to. Why you think Atlantic was so quick to let him go for Musiq :win:

Fab's best song is "B.K. Style".. stop bringing sales into this.. Last I checked he got handled on his own remix by Drake... So much for the softest/weakest class of "emcees"

To say Sean's not skilled is utter bullshyt