Big Pun's Daughter Star Rios dissin Fat Joe on IG (PIC)

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FFVj1Fh.png

star_rios My father. The most talented, Loyal Man I ever known. Along side the OPP. Your enemies is always closer to you than you’ll ever know, praying for your downfall. Keep your eyes open please. JEALOUS ONES STILL ENVY! And that the REAL Truth! #Greedy #Snake #Fraud #LetMeShowYou

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I feel like Pun family going at Joe has become an annual thing :mjlol:

As far as I can tell, Joe always had the receipts of giving Pun wife a lot of money. I doubt Puns music is still bringing in a lot at this point, they need to learn to live on their own as well :yeshrug:

Unless there's some shyt we don't know about :yeshrug:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Aint Joe give them like 3 Ms since Pun passed? I mean like God damn how much money do they want? The way they acting you would think Pun went Diamond.
I feel like Pun family going at Joe has become an annual thing :mjlol:

As far as I can tell, Joe always had the receipts of giving Pun wife a lot of money. I doubt Puns music is still bringing in a lot at this point, they need to learn to live on their own as well :yeshrug:

Unless there's some shyt we don't know about :yeshrug:

Pun probably still generates a lot of money, especially with the advent of streaming.

But being realistic on what I think it going on, Pun probably signed a shytty ass deal to Fat Joe, where Joe getting a large majority of the royalties and publishing. The family probably feels they're entitled to that money, even though legally Joe isn't doing anything wrong.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Dudes met in 1995 and he passed 5 years later, yet his family acts like Joe is his dad. The one who made a mistake in this case was her father for not taking care of himself when he had a family to feed. :yeshrug:

If my pop passed, I wouldn't be dissing his employers if they gave me millions for not giving me millions more

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Pun probably still generates a lot of money, especially with the advent of streaming.

But being realistic on what I think it going on, Pun probably signed a shytty ass deal to Fat Joe, where Joe getting a large majority of the royalties and publishing. The family probably feels they're entitled to that money, even though legally Joe isn't doing anything wrong.

It's 2018 Big Pun is not generating any money

:francis: