BIG MEECH BROTHER & BMF co-founder Terry "Southwest-T" Flenory TO BE RELEASED FROM PRISON TODAY

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

It depends on their situation. They knew the feds were watching they had time to get on the off ramp. They were getting tens of millions of dollars. The whole city ate off them. I knew a Dominican chick who fukked with some of their little mans. If they saw a couple hundred million all together and kept say a couple million that was invested that's a decent chunk of change.

It kinda depended on their background if they literally came from nothing and managed to save a couple million, That's better than not ever having nothing.

Look at Jay's connect Calvin Klein Klein was a poor Haitian immigrant he was wilding before he got the bag, Evem though his low key extortion attempt on Jigga didn't work he's not broke. Can't say the same for DeHaven.

Haitian Jack is another cat who's eating good despite being deported.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
theplayers-927x1024.gif

DAMN SHAME ON HOW MEECH AND T WAS FEEDING THESE DUDES AND MOST OF THEM SNITCH AND THE LAST 12 YEARS LIVING THEY LIFE SNITCHING ON OTHERS

Based on this chart it seems like they where either "born" into it or they corrupted their whole family. If they were born then if all of the principal family members did relatively short bids chances are good that they won't come home broke.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
still need some witnesses to snitch and get their time cut too. But yeah, the ledger was the death blow

Even if they were killed by the ledger the government always wants a snitch. because if people snitch then no one can be trusted. That's why snitches who "got down first" like Sammy the Bull and Snitch nine got such sweet deals.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This nikka famous,

Even if he come home broke, people will fukk with him just based off his name alone

nikka gonna be all up in Rap Videos and shyt.

Too bad the feds will still be watchin him so cats better be careful. They lookin for him to fukk up again.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
There was supposed to be a documentary or reality show based on the chicks around them, they appeared to have some cash. In the off chance any family members were loyal, He could be low key holding.

A lot of the big timers that came home have little businesses popping. A couple million dollars invested in property goes a long way.
I know one of the chicks that was around back then. The stories she tells me, man. Used to pay her tuition in full when she was going to her HBCU, kept her nails done, had her in VIP in the clubs, kept her in new cars, and all.

She a receptionist, but got a nice lil spot in East Atlanta, now. Dude she messed with is locked up, but I’m sure he helped with that house before he left. She looking for a good man, though, now.

King Poetic

In My Lifetime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I know one of the chicks that was around back then. The stories she tells me, man. Used to pay her tuition in full when she was going to her HBCU, kept her nails done, had her in VIP in the clubs, kept her in new cars, and all.

She a receptionist, but got a nice lil spot in East Atlanta, now. Dude she messed with is locked up, but I’m sure he helped with that house before he left. She looking for a good man, though, now.

not surprised

I hear stories from older dudes who claimed they knew chicks who fukked around wit BMF dudes and dudes had those broads living good, but they got locked up and the broads are looking for that 9 to 5 dude now

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Man I heard stories and I was in the A a lot in that time. The really blew up the tricking market, chicks were talking about "dope boy magic" literally about even their little mans tricking off heavy. A lot of hoes got evicted or sold their condos when them nikkas went to jail.