Big KRIT 1st Week Album Sales

The Piff Gawd

Last Real Nikka Alive
Daps
I wasn't expecting more than 40k out of Spitta, but those KRIT numbers are disappointing as hell. I'm sorry, I liked the album, got it, but he had no business doing under 50k... folks really just don't care anymore.

I'ma be honest, even as a huge fan of curren$y, the thought of buying his album never even occured to me.

going in to a record store and buying an album is just :scusthov: to me

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
unbelievable...their shows always sell out so i expected more tbh. both albums are really good too.

KRIT's shyt did not get the love i expected. classic? no but its 4 mics all day, very surprised how many cats bailed on the album

he'll be fine , both of these dudes can tour anytime. Krit has his middle 2 projects, Spitta has Pilot Talk (s). those have so much acclaim they'll be cool for years

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Whatever they are the numbers are getting him Dropped from Def Jam. Live from his bathroom studio on the next album.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Okay I'm glad it didn't end up being 16k cause that would have been insane. I wasn't expecting big numbers so 40k is pretty good considering he got no promo.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
what about krit itunes sales he was like #1 for a while

i dont know how album sales work i havent paid attention to that shyt in a decade. the numbers dont include itunes sales?

Big K.R.I.T.’s Def Jam release “Live From The Underground” lands at #4 with 40k.

i gotta assume thats total sales, in all formats, but i could be wrong

illadope

きんが
Daps
All the spitta fans i know about didnt even know he had an album coming out :krs:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
damn Spitta only 38k :sadcam:

Weekend at Burnies almost did that, and that shyt was indy

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'ma be honest, even as a huge fan of curren$y, the thought of buying his album never even occured to me.

going in to a record store and buying an album is just :scusthov: to me

yup. I mean I'm not gonna use my gas and time to go pay for something I can obtain with a couple keystrokes while sitting on my couch for free.