Big Face Culture: Miami Heat 2023-2024 season thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
They trading Duncan, Tyler, jovic and picks for Trae
Trae as in Trae Young? I doubt that. I don’t see Atlanta giving up Trae Young this year. I live in Atlanta. These mofos still believe in Trae Young. Doubt they ready to move him for that

Dontdoit3

All Star
Daps
On paper it looks good but that lineup would have no type of spacing

Yea. Maybe if you throw in Herro or Duncan in that one. I know Jovic could provide some spacing there. Just not sure how much spacing Ware or Bam will be able to provide if ever. Probably not.

Or just go with Jovic and Bam as starters and Love and Ware off the bench. Just please no more 6’4 power forwards ever again.
:pachaha:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Where's the new season thread? Anyway...

• Jovic looks like he's put on some muscle weight to play the 4. Still a little slow-footed on defense but i still see progress in that department too :ohmy:Edit: I do need to see more rebounds from Jovic, tho
  • I like the Pelle Larson kid so far. Quick trigger spot-up shooter and moves well without the ball. He's taller than i originally thought too.
  • Kel'el Ware looks as good as I expected so far. He doesnt try to force anything and just lets the game come to him. Combine that with the fact that he's a very skilled big man... Cant wait to see him bulk up a little. He could be really good.
  • I dont know who this Burks guy is but looks serviceable/respectable enough + apparently he's a vet

Last edited:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Where's the new season thread? Anyway...

• Jovic looks like he's put on some muscle weight to play the 4. Still a little slow-footed on defense but i still see progress in that department too :ohmy:Edit: I do need to see more rebounds from Jovic, tho
  • I like the Pelle Larson kid so far. Quick trigger spot-up shooter and moves well without the ball. He's taller than i originally thought too.
  • Kel'el Ware looks as good as I expected so far. He doesnt try to force anything and just lets the game come to him. Combine that with the fact that he's a very skilled big man... Cant wait to see him bulk up a little. He could be really good.
  • I dont know who this Burks guy is but looks serviceable/respectable enough + apparently he's a vet

I like this Ware dude too. Miami always finds a gem. Every year. That scouting department is something else.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yeah and then nearly everyone blamed the thread title for the loss in the very next game where Spo went with a 5 guard lineup for the entire 4th quarter while Whiteside had a triple double with blocks to that point and the defense gave up 40 in the 4th to lose the game so half of us demanded it be changed :dead: