#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
undertaker-bossman-wm15.jpg

350x700px-LL-e65de81b_vlcsnap2013031014h56m04.png

Imagine the kid googles Big Boss Man and finds these :mjcry:

When I was a kid this was one of the few things I really truly believed :mjlol: thought he was dead after this match.

:dwillhuh: how did they pull this off I still wonder that to this day. I've never seen the actual footage just pictures.

Edit: Nevermind saw the answer

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
A big boss man character in 2016 would be piff, imagines him harassing/arresting all the nikkas in the locker room

The shield is the big boss man meets bull Buchanan and the nwo done as well as the WWE could do it three times, breh.
Sheamus is bull Buchanan a boss man understudy in a Celtic gimmick, and fit finlay's stolen mike modest indie moveset.

Art Barr

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I was a kid this was one of the few things I really truly believed :mjlol: thought he was dead after this match.

:dwillhuh: how did they pull this off I still wonder that to this day. I've never seen the actual footage just pictures.

Edit: Nevermind saw the answer

he probably has some prop underneath his shirt to hold the weight of the noose

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
What'd Sprewell do? :wtf: I don't follow basketball.
Latrell Sprewell Suspended For Attacking, Choking Coach

The Golden State Warriors suspended Latrell Sprewell for a minimum of 10 games yesterday, hours after the three-time All- Star guard and the team's leading scorer twice attacked coach P.J. Carlesimo in practice -- at one point choking him and leaving a three-inch mark on his throat, the team announced.

The suspension begins with tomorrow's home game against the Cleveland Cavaliers and extends at least through the Warriors' December 22 game at the Phoenix Suns. General Manager Garry St. Jean said last night that between now and then, he will talk to Sprewell, his agent, Arn Tellem, and NBA officials to determine the conditions under

which the player will be reinstated. Sprewell will lose 10 games' pay, more than $935,000 from his 1997-98 salary of $7.67 million.

Sprewell -- who has been at odds with Carlesimo almost from the time the coach was hired in June -- could not be reached for comment last night. Neither could Tellem, who is based in Los Angeles. At a hastily called news conference at the Warriors' practice facility in downtown Oakland last night, St. Jean said he could not speculate on the future of Sprewell, who, like virtually all of the players on the 1-13 team, has been made available around the league in trade offers all season. "I'm not going to say that what happened (yesterday) is going to add fuel to what we do," St. Jean said.

However, while St. Jean said he had seen coach-player confrontations before, what happened yesterday was "very, very serious." That was obvious upon Carlesimo's appearance, both after the early afternoon practice and at last night's news conference -- he had a scratch on his throat where the 6-foot-5, 190-pound Sprewell, angry at the coach after being ordered out of practice, had wrapped his fingers.

Word of the fight trickled out that afternoon, as did speculation that Sprewell was about to be severely disciplined, forcing the Warriors to call the news conference to tell their version of the story.

"During practice, on two different occasions, there were words spoken during a drill," Carlesimo said. "I asked Sprewell to leave practice, he didn't, the words escalated to physical contact."

Sprewell finally left the court and went to the locker room after the scuffle, which drew the entire team from all corners of the court. But he later returned and, in Carlesimo's words, "there was more physical contact," believed to be an exchange of punches. Carlesimo offered no more details and avoided answering questions about the scratches; he did say that he did not believe he provoked the attack.

"What we want to state is that the integrity of our franchise stands strong," said St. Jean, sitting next to Carlesimo as his three assistant coaches -- Rod Higgins, Bob Staak and Paul Westhead -- stood nearby. "We are not going to tolerate the actions on the court (yesterday)."

St. Jean did not mention the conditions with which Sprewell would have to comply in order to return. He did point out, however, that Sprewell had neither apologized nor shown remorse.

"If there is dialogue among all parties in a positive way," St. Jean said, "(the suspension) could be shortened some. Or if there's no progress, it will lengthen."

The NBA Players Association likely will appeal the suspension when it is informed of it today.

On November 9, during a game against the Los Angeles Lakers in Inglewood, Carlesimo and Sprewell argued during a timeout when the player was seen laughing during the 35-point defeat. Carlesimo ordered him out of the game, and Sprewell used a profanity and called the coach "a joke." Two days later, Carlesimo ordered Sprewell out of practice and benched him for the start of the next night's game against Detroit in Oakland. The relationship between the two has not improved; while Sprewell has pointedly refused to speak publicly on any topic this season, he routinely has ridiculed Carlesimo in private.

Carlesimo and St. Jean insisted that the harsh punishment was not a result of cumulative insubordinate acts. "What the suspension is about is what happened today in practice," the coach said, adding the qualifier, "Obviously, I'm one of the people involved."

St. Jean said he did speak briefly to Sprewell in his office after the incidents, to tell him that some disciplinary action was forthcoming. At the time the general manager spoke to the media, however, he said he had not told Sprewell directly about the suspension, only leaving messages on the player's answering machine. The other Warriors had not been informed of the suspension; none could be reached for comment.

The coach and the player have had run-ins with others during their time in the NBA. Sprewell and Tim Hardaway, the Warriors' former All-Star guard, feuded throughout the 1994-95 and 1995-96 seasons. Sprewell spent the 1994-95 season protesting the trades by then-coach Don Nelson of close friends Chris Webber and Billy Owens; he was suspended twice for a total of three games for skipping practices and team functions. Hardaway was traded to Miami in February 1996.

Carlesimo, meanwhile, engaged in a running feud with guard Rod Strickland while coaching the Portland Trail Blazers from 1994 to 1996; Strickland once left the team for more than a week after not getting his wish to be traded. Last season, Carlesimo and the Trail Blazers organization disciplined several players at various times for rules violations, and former Blazer Clifford Robinson once cursed Carlesimo loudly after being removed from a game.