Big Bossman's daughter just posted this

Daps
Came here to post that exact gif. :wow: :to:

I still have Bossman's original figure. The nightstick is gone and it's aged a bit but still it's still a dope little artifact :manny:

1QQGLXo.jpg

i have that toy too. You pull the arms back and they snap forward.
I had that same toy too :mjcry: memories of those hard plastic roided up toys :wow:

Da Thrilla

A MAN CALLED STING
Daps

edit: Hold up, this nikka had a confederate flag on his shoulder? I never noticed that shyt as a kid :wtf:

This theme still goes hard as fukk... :wow:

"COBB COUNTY, GEORGIA!!!" I (and don't forget it) :ufdup:

He sent The Mountie to jail to do some "HARD TIMES" Summerslam 91 and all the continuing fukkery of Mountie getting hauled away and booked:pachaha:

Big BossGOAT :salute:

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
Ya I don't know why this is shocking to me but I never knew this one. I've always wondered why he never came back :wtf::snoop:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Fukking Nailz...his creepy deep voice that wasn't actually his but as a kid, I believed that shyt :sadcam:

A year after the match roughly, I believe he went down south to Dubya See Dubya and tried to sue WWF for sexual harassment :comeon: fukk outta here

Also he gave the Latrell Sprewell to Vince McMahon.

Nailz in the Coffin: How Kevin Wacholz May Have Saved The WWE

Four months after one of the most successful shows in WWE history…Kevin ‘Nailz’ Wacholz stormed into Vince McMahon’s office to confront him about the pay out he received for his SummerSlam squash match against Virgil. His pay for the match was believed to be around $8,000 to $9,000 dollars. Not bad for a quick day’s work, but Nailz wanted more of the cut.

A good friend of Nailz from the AWA days, John ‘The Bezerker’ Nord stood watch at Vince’s front door to make sure no witnesses or anybody could run in to help.

The conversation quickly escalated into a physical assault as Wacholz threw McMahon to the ground and proceeded to choke him violently. After several wrestlers and road agents tore Wacholz off of McMahon…the authorities were called and Kevin Wacholz brazenly claimed that it was Vince McMahon who sexually assaulted him. Following the incident, Wacholz and John Nord were fired from the WWE and essentially blacklisted from wrestling almost anywhere….almost.

As some of the smaller, weaker promoters were afraid to cross Vince McMahon…Eric Bischoff thought it would be great to bring Wacholz into WCW virtually under the same gimmick as Nailz just renamed the Prisoner. That didn’t last too long either, and for the most part Kevin Wacholz and John Nord disappeared from pro wrestling….but Kevin Wacholz wasn’t done yet.

In 1993, Vince McMahon was indicted on steroid charges and went to trial in 1994. Along with Hulk Hogan and Superstar Billy Graham…Kevin Wacholz was called to be a star witness for the prosecution. While on the stand, Wacholz may have had a flashback to his low SumerSlam pay out and blurted out that he “hated Vince McMahon’s guts!” The prosecution cringed because they felt that statement would make Kevin Wacholz look like just a bitter former employee looking to get revenge. It would also put into question all the other star witnesses they had lined up.

Sure enough, that’s exactly how the jury felt and Vince McMahon was acquitted. That brings us to the what if portion of this piece….

What if Kevin Wacholz maintained his poise and became a credible witness? Mr. McMahon might’ve been found guilty and faced 8 years of prison time…plus a fine of up to $500,000 dollars. His wife Linda would remain CEO of the WWE and would have to meet head on with Eric Bischoff and WCW alone. Sorry, but a Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Linda McMahon rivalry just wouldn’t have the same cache.
The acquittal also forced Vince to open his eyes to smaller less muscular talents like Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels as main eventers.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
i used to think bossman was a brother back in the 80's..LMAO
he use dto throw some vocab twang .

Before the wwf ruined his character as the one man gang.
He was the shyt.
Only redeeming wwf thing he did was big show versus the boss man over the WWE title and big show father's watch
That was the funniest shyt in wrasslin ever.

BOSSMAN : BIG SHOW,...I GOT YO DADDY WATCH.
BIG SHOW SAUNTERS UP RAMP AND GETS WHACKED WITH A TIME KEEPER MALLET.

That whole angle is hof comedy.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This shyt still insane...
Bossman pulls up in the police academy sound efx speaker car.
Why can't I find the watch smashing , tho

Art Barr