Big booty(tranny) Darlene like Latina pulls out a gun during a road rage ..crazy vid

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Shut the fukk up with this c00n ASS shyt what kind of black dude are you like who are your homies what school you went to because you one of the MOST p*ssy bytch SELF HATING black men I ever encounter real life or on the net..you post your FAT ASS HAND to prove you black so your fat ass must have trama from “black thugs” growing up, nikkas must have been beating your ass, taking your shyt your whole childhood and now as an adult you on some fukk em all I hate my race shyt..you’re a fakkit

I think you might be projecting, either that or you have a problem understanding simple English.

I love myself and my people which is why I stand against this anti-Black death culture that y'all like to pretend is entertainment. The only trauma I have from Black "thugs" is watching their loved ones mourn them, watching their children grow up without them because their lives were cut short by other Black males.

If you're looking for people that hate their race, look no further than your gym playlist.

:francis:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Shut the fukk up with this c00n ASS shyt what kind of black dude are you like who are your homies what school you went to because you one of the MOST p*ssy bytch SELF HATING black men I ever encounter real life or on the net..you post your FAT ASS HAND to prove you black so your fat ass must have trama from “black thugs” growing up, nikkas must have been beating your ass, taking your shyt your whole childhood and now as an adult you on some fukk em all I hate my race shyt..you’re a fakkit
:picard:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I think you might be projecting, either that or you have a problem understanding simple English.

I love myself and my people which is why I stand against this anti-Black death culture that y'all like to pretend is entertainment. The only trauma I have from Black "thugs" is watching their loved ones mourn them, watching their children grow up without them because their lives were cut short by other Black males.

If you're looking for people that hate their race, look no further than your gym playlist.

:francis:

:mjpls:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is such an incredibly reckless thing. This stupid fukking bytch has access to a firearm, firing it all willy nilly. That could have easily killed somebody. Lock her up and never let her out. Seriously. But this is the coli. fukking incels see a fat ass and nothing else matters. smfh.

The temerature definitely isnt what Im used to.
Two pages in and Ive only seen about two post calling for her to be locked up. Much different from that thread where those 12 year olds killed that man with a traffic cone.:picard:. It was majority of post calling for the kids to be murdered,locked up for life,put under the jail. And for the parents to be locked up smh#SaveTheExoticals:francis: