Big booty(tranny) Darlene like Latina pulls out a gun during a road rage ..crazy vid

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see u the type of little bytch that don’t mind your business , “he did it he did it” neighborhood watch ass bytch
:mjlol:

They're literally fighting and eventually shooting right in front her. She isn't a participant in the crime so she's not a snitch she's a witness.

bytch shot at a car with a 2 year old in it but you're on here playing fake gangster talking about snitches without knowing the definition :hhh:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I see u the type of little bytch that don’t mind your business , “he did it he did it” neighborhood watch ass bytch
:mjlol:
^^^Things nggas say when they don’t have neighborhood to watch :unimpressed:

718 that’s Brooklyn right. Yea ye yea you shoulda told more ngga that hood ain’t yours no mo :beli:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I would have been rocked up when she got back in the truck.

:wow:
fakkit ass white cracker always condescending to black crime when a white Mexican bytch shot a car with a 2 year old “it make your dikk hard” I hope you catch a stray by the same nikkas you shame

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
He couldn't even take the gun from that stupid bytch. Simp. Why did she have the gun. Yikes.

I know that goofy ass simp was relieved to get out of that abusive relationship.

Give that psychopath the mace not the hammer.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
fakkit ass white cracker always condescending to black crime when a white Mexican bytch shot a car with a 2 year old “it make your dikk hard” I hope you catch a stray by the same nikkas you shame

I don't condescend Black crime, I outright condemn it, to your point, as a Black man that's between the ages of 1-44, I am far more likely to be killed by another Black man than some "Mexican bytch", but I'll let y'all keep exposing yourselves with this silly gotcha moment.

:manny:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I don't condescend Black crime, I outright condemn it, to your point, as a Black man that's between the ages of 1-44, I am far more likely to be killed by another Black man than some "Mexican bytch", but I'll let y'all keep exposing yourselves with this silly gotcha moment.

:manny:
Shut the fukk up with this c00n ASS shyt what kind of black dude are you like who are your homies what school you went to because you one of the MOST p*ssy bytch SELF HATING black men I ever encounter real life or on the net..you post your FAT ASS HAND to prove you black so your fat ass must have trama from “black thugs” growing up, nikkas must have been beating your ass, taking your shyt your whole childhood and now as an adult you on some fukk em all I hate my race shyt..you’re a fakkit