Big Booty Latina slams Juneteenth and Reperations. Tells Black People they are ungrateful.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
full
Who asked this grass cutter anything???

Foh

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Yeah and? I don't spend all my free time on internet forums, because I have a life, and actually you know go outside and touch grass. Furthermore, I prefer to lurk. The interactions and responses I've received here since I began actively posting are exactly why I prefer to read threads, instead of making them.

Oh shyt, we’re missing out on more gems like this one :lupe:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Feels like we're just 5-10 years away from candidates outright saying black people are inferior. You've got Candace Owens and Andrew Tate making wildly ugly statements about black people and using their identity to shield white people from criticism for piggy backing on their ignorance. Wherever this shyt is going it won't be good for us. Which is why ensuring these types of people never have political power again is important.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Can't even have one goddamn holiday and some change without this bullshyt :francis:

Just one damn holiday to be proud of standing ten toes and dealing with the constant Elden Ring levels of life as a black person, without "YOU BLACKS ARE UNGRATEFUL"

Ungrateful these furry nuts and don't leave out the left one :umad:

im not you

All Star
Daps
how is juneteenth 'ratchet' :patrice:

hope this bytch chokes on all these dogwhistles when she gets her wakeup call :camby:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Weird you have to scroll down almost 5 pages below the tweet before you see the majority of people are telling her to take her dumbass back to Colombia.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
The republican party goal at its core is to make black people a permanent second class citizen in this country with little to no civil rights or liberties, they use their judges appointed across the federal bench to enforce that principle, already they stopped affirmative action which studies has shown will directly lead to less black people getting into colleges and universities, they have allowed racial gerrymandering specifically going after black voters to go into effect and be held constitutional, When you look at it objectively this people are wicked vicious and evil, thats why i have no respect for any black person that can support this openly brazen and racist political party, this are the same people wanting to ban ''woke'' books like ones about rosa parks or MLK or teaching people about slavery and the evil done to black people, if you stay home and dont vote this people are who get to enact policies that effects every black person

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Feels like we're just 5-10 years away from candidates outright saying black people are inferior. You've got Candace Owens and Andrew Tate making wildly ugly statements about black people and using their identity to shield white people from criticism for piggy backing on their ignorance. Wherever this shyt is going it won't be good for us. Which is why ensuring these types of people never have political power again is important.

Dumb ass marc Lamont hill was slurping Owens because of Israel.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
His wife is half white, half FBA

So? :what:
She's practically White..half Demon :huhldup:

Your response actually suggests you hold White people in such regard you worship them..and see them as being beyond reproach. :mjpls:

"B b b bu but she's got superior White blood in her..that's different" :damn:

And Krs One would say Black Americans should be grateful Latinos were one the scene or there'd be no hiphop today..

:mjpls:

Last edited: