Big Booty Latina slams Juneteenth and Reperations. Tells Black People they are ungrateful.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah and? I don't spend all my free time on internet forums, because I have a life, and actually you know go outside and touch grass. Furthermore, I prefer to lurk. The interactions and responses I've received here since I began actively posting are exactly why I prefer to read threads, instead of making them.
Maybe has something to do with the fact your title is bait af "Big booty latina" for what reason?

br82186

Superstar
Daps
At this point, this is strategy and free promo nothing more. I have no energy to be outrage or give any energy to low vibration MUTTS who will sell their dignity for a couple of scrapes. Have it.

If anything, shame on black folks in the political space who remain quiet and on code.

My apathy is my action and one I will continue to exercise. Live free, live for your family. Everything else is moot
She is! She shytted on Lupe because he asked not to use his song and she gave the BS “music s for the public” excuse.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
shyt like this would be unheard of if you clowns don’t go looking for it. What is so hard for y’all to not give these clowns any attention? :scust: