Big Booty Basketball League Launches in ATL

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
She know she’s too old to be in a young woman’s playing field.

That’s how I feel when I see 40+ IG models in thongs and when I get older women waitresses/bottle girls.

Kills the fantasy for me. Like take ya old ass to the kitchen and cook, & send me out one of those young, scantly clad, barely used hoes to serve me.
Exactly. These goofies don't get p*ssy so an old ass women in thongs excites them.

Besides that. Act your damn age and have some damn class about yourself.

Last edited:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why do you pacify and don't like the truth about modern American Black women? Your mom was a single mother huh?
Your post makes it seem like black women are not hygienic, when in reality they are the most hygienic of all women.

My mother was a married woman bozo. I can tell you get no p*ssy from women with cakes. The ones I know clean their themselves very well.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Your post makes it seem like black women are not hygienic, when in reality they are the most hygienic of all women.

My mother was a married woman bozo. I can tell you get no p*ssy from women with cakes. The ones I know clean their themselves very well.
bytch the only p*ssy you get is from hood rats and no other race of women, so you damn sure can't say they are the most hygienic out of them all. Probably dont even get that, that's why you caping so hard for them in the video. :camby:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
This is WILD.. Soo much going on in here but most will overlook and blame men.. lol

And with no standards or judgements and onlyfans taking off this is only gonna get worse 1000 tenfold.. :hubie:

Yup lol.

Next Gen gona be pimping out their daughters