Big Booty Basketball League Launches in ATL

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
I always notice it's black women doing stuff that gets the "smell" comments.

When white women do their bikini league whatever... no one talks about how it smells in there.

But black women do something athletic ... anything...

:lolbron: "I bet it smell like (something foul) in there!"
Millitant babble.

Stop trying so hard, theres a bunch of out of shape fat women on that court, of course the locker room stinks :unimpressed:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I always notice it's black women doing stuff that gets the "smell" comments.

When white women do their bikini league whatever... no one talks about how it smells in there.

But black women do something athletic ... anything...

:lolbron: "I bet it smell like (something foul) in there!"
I ran into something interesting. On youtube when you type fish smell prank. It's ALL black women who are involved. It kind of bugged me out. I think black women haze themselves about having stink p*ssy

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Millitant babble.

Stop trying so hard, theres a bunch of out of shape fat women on that court, of course the locker room stinks :unimpressed:
Court stinks too. Them hoes definitely don't wash their ass like they supposed too. Plus with that sweat and weave in their head for weeks. 🀒 Mofos going to act like that shyt don't happen often in this new fukked up era. :scust:

Last edited:

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Not gonna lie, she's mad ugly. She only a phat ass

She know she’s too old to be in a young woman’s playing field.

That’s how I feel when I see 40+ IG models in thongs and when I get older women waitresses/bottle girls.

Kills the fantasy for me. Like take ya old ass to the kitchen and cook, & send me out one of those young, scantly clad, barely used hoes to serve me.