Biden's plan to stop gang violence :mjpls:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You must believe black people are innately criminals to come up with such a proposal.

Thats my biggest problem with alotta these politicians. Its 2020 and they still dont see black people as having the same level of humanity that whites do.

shyt some BLACK people think like this too

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
It said gang violence not black ppl :gucci:

Unless yall think black folks is the only ones that are criminally inherent? :mjpls:

Couldnt have been talking about white or latino gangs huh? You saw gang and immediately thought nikkas huh:mjpls:

Yes please cape for Joe Biden's draconian law creating ass

What a great choice we have. Pick a white supremacist ORRRRR a white supremacist.

Biden's history says he associates gang violence with black people because his crime bill affected BLACK PEOPLE more than any other group. so no he couldn't have been talking about white or latino gangs.

#CutTheCheck
#NoReparationsNoVote
#NoTangiblesNoVote

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
People will still defend Biden because of hatred for Trump.

We should all only be supporting 3rd parties going forward.

Nothing will change with Biden except quality of tweets and yes better handling of the pandemic, maybe only slightly though.

in an ideal world, you right. but we have to do deal with reality right now.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
It said gang violence not black ppl :gucci:

Unless yall think black folks is the only ones that are criminally inherent? :mjpls:

Couldnt have been talking about white or latino gangs huh? You saw gang and immediately thought nikkas huh:mjpls:

Gang violence, gangmembers, thugs, predators and etc. are code words/dog whistles for Black people.

Joe Biden 93 speech pushing for the 94 Crime bill was riddled with code words/dog whistles: