Biden solo press conference on now! (On NBC)

MurderToCassette

Sa Da Tay
Daps
Reppin
I am comfortable and I love you
it’s very easy to tell who is educated and capable of critical thinking when you read these threads.

i used to scoff at suggestions that the forum was infiltrated, but i’m starting to suspect it’s true.

:mjpls:

This site was infiltrated by right wingers years ago. When I started lurking in 2013 it was nowhere near this level. I was finally able to join in 2015, it went nuts during Trumps first run and it hasn't let up since. It goes extra HAM every election cycle.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
:dahell:

Uh. There hasn't been an election where it hasn't.

:dahell:
I'm saying I'm democrats should be hedging their bets. Hilary won the popular vote but lost the college. They need to be prepared for a repeat of that by making sure that everyone who seems unclear on who they're supporting feels more "confident" in who they will vote for when the time comes. And for the federal judges, even ones appointed by Trump may have a shift in "perspective" for when magats challenge the results.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
His meandering answers, stuttering, and verbal gaffes can be avoided by relying on a teleprompter EVERY TIME BIDEN SPEAKS IN PUBLIC between now and November.

Terrible footage will result from this press conference and next Monday's chat with Lester H o l t. No teleprompter can save the day in these transactions.

Obama and Pelosi are trying to figure out a way to gracefully transition away from Biden's candidacy.
*I just want 4 more years of an Obama shadow presidency.*

Biden's delivery distracts from the substance of Biden's messaging. This is so frustrating to watch! The signal gets lost in his "anyway" and "guess what" noise.

See 33:40 to 34:26.
So jumbled!

Last edited:
Daps
His meandering answers, stuttering, and verbal gaffes can be avoided by relying on a teleprompter EVERY TIME BIDEN SPEAKS IN PUBLIC between now and November.

Terrible footage will result from this press conference and next Monday's chat with Lester H o l t. No teleprompter can save the day in these transactions.

Obama and Pelosi are trying to figure out a way to gracefully transition away from Biden's candidacy.
*I just want 4 more years of an Obama shadow presidency.*
trump sounds far worse, and his incoherent gibberish is paired with literal nazism.

:mjgrin:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
True.

Biden will be replaced before November. It will be awkward / tough to start from scratch with Kamala Harris + someone new, but the Dems will not be represented THIS way much longer.

Biden's mental decline is accelerating. By November, he may struggle with reading a teleprompter coherently.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
o5aemLV.png