Biden solo press conference on now! (On NBC)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damage control from his performance in the first debate....Long story short he's not dropping out, put forward his future plans. The end.

Oh okay. He needs to sit his old ass down and retire. How was he handle at press conference?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is certainly much better than his debate performance. aside from the occasional flub and a general appearance of being old, which he is, this is fine.

ok-ill-allow-it.gif
You can not call your ally Putin and your VP Trump. Even if it wasn’t a big deal (it is) he will never live this shyt down. He’s a liability now. It’s OVER

Daps
You can not call your ally Putin and your VP Trump. Even if it wasn’t a big deal (it is) he will never live this shyt down. He’s a liability now. It’s OVER
nope. it was a flub. his general performance at this press conference, where he fielded questions with off the cuff responses, was fine.

:yeshrug:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Watched the entire press conference and outside stumbling out of the gate w/ VP Trump, he actually held his own and seemed reasonable.

I don't like that he has started taking on some of Trump's traits with sentences like "Look none of you thought X but then I did X" or "Everyone will agree with me that Y...". It's a cheap rhetoric trick that tries to box the audience in. Outside of that, and not speaking as eloquently as Obama, he was solid.

Personally, I find it frustrating because (imo) he's doing just enough to keep detractors at bay, but not enough to actually change the minds of Never-Trumpers/moderates and win the election.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This election is going to be decided by the electoral college.

They better start fattening some wallets because this dude is not getting enough people energized to go out and vote.

They need to bribe these judges too.

Daps
it’s very easy to tell who is educated and capable of critical thinking when you read these threads.

i used to scoff at suggestions that the forum was infiltrated, but i’m starting to suspect it’s true.

:mjpls: