Biden says that were the reason why he won

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yeah he'd actually have to have done the work to demonstrably improve those folks lives to get their votes. Too late in the game to start getting shyt done now:manny:
Like what? There isn't much a president can do to make the changes some people expect.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Jesus Christ, Biden and Trump are two buffoons, their staffs as well.

for 8 years, I rarely seen Obama make a idiotic or cringeworthy tweet or comment

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Biden is the lesser of the two evils. We already see what Trump has done with this Supreme Court. Inflation won’t go down if Trump is elected, only if the Fed increases rates, neither one will advocate for that due to an economic downturn that would ensue.

I’m voting for Biden because Trump doesn’t give af about me or my people and he will create an environment that’s leads to instability for all.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Biden is the lesser of the two evils. We already see what Trump has done with this Supreme Court. Inflation won’t go down if Trump is elected, only if the Fed increases rates, neither one will advocate for that due to an economic downturn that would ensue.

I’m voting for Biden because Trump doesn’t give af about me or my people and he will create an environment that’s leads to instability for all.
If Trump wins, the economy will appear good because he's going to immediately slash the budgets of all regulatory bodies. This means companies will cut back on their legal budgets that they would tap into to fight regulations.

A cut in regulator funding triggers companies to try bolder steps towards Monopoly by acquiring smaller companies. The news that Microsoft is going to buy Intel for example would trigger a massive investment in that company and a chain reaction with investors putting more money into other tech stocks.

It would result in growth, but that growth is purely an illusion. The quality of life for the average person won't improve. Pension funds? Yes. Portfolios? Yes. But for the millions of working class people working in the gig economy and as cashiers, janitors, fruit pickers, stockers etc.? No. And shyt will just get worse because the employers will have more leverage, both economically and politically.