Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Biden gave black folks some chicken tenders and a shoutout for the vote

Well dag nab it, that's showell I'd needs to vote:

ecnlw7.gif

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Its crazy to think that I used to think of a Republican presidency as :manny: Now with Trump, I look at the shyt like :merchant: Hopefully the Republican party can go back to the foundations of low taxes for the rich and small government and get away from the hatred campaign they using now. The consequences are way worse than what they used to be for black people in the past.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
He thanks us by giving all that money to Israel to murder women and children. When he could have given it to the people in his words "put him in office"

:beli:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I mean I don't like the tweet because it's weird to just announce yourself as the prize 4 years into it. If he posted a link to all the ways things have tangibly improved for black folks that'd be cool. But just saying because you voted I won and he didn't is like....Jr. high level shyt

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Its crazy to think that I used to think of a Republican presidency as :manny: Now with Trump, I look at the shyt like :merchant: Hopefully the Republican party can go back to the foundations of low taxes for the rich and small government and get away from the hatred campaign they using now. The consequences are way worse than what they used to be for black people in the past.
these guys think they didnt lose the civil war

posters are openly supportin they own genocide

heres a quick fact; out of every police or citizen shooting of a black man or mass shooting in the last decade

none of them are staunch democrats

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I mean I don't like the tweet because it's weird to just announce yourself as the prize 4 years into it. If he posted a link to all the ways things have tangibly improved for black folks that'd be cool. But just saying because you voted I won and he didn't is like....Jr. high level shyt
He has posted that shyt but young folks these days have adhdh and you have to have some kind of shock value.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
He has posted that shyt but young folks these days have adhdh and you have to have some kind of shock value.
Yeah I'm sure this tweet will get the young people who weren't already voting for him reason to vote for him.

shyt just all around cringey.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I'm sure this tweet will get the young people who weren't already voting for him reason to vote for him.

shyt just all around cringey.
The young people who actually vote are already voting for him or Trump. I'm not sure it's anything he can do to reach the unlikely youth voters. He'd have to do some crazy shyt like offer a stimulus or free college.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
The young people who actually vote are already voting for him or Trump. I'm not sure it's anything he can do to reach the unlikely youth voters. He'd have to do some crazy shyt like offer a stimulus or free college.
Yeah he'd actually have to have done the work to demonstrably improve those folks lives to get their votes. Too late in the game to start getting shyt done now:manny: