Biden Just Accused Japan,India ,Russia and China Of Being Coli Members

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
The days of being homogeneous is over, we all going to be fukking each other and having mixed babies

That’s the reality of a globalized world

They importing this South Americans and they going to mix in with us(by us I mean the whole country including black folks)

Naw that's the reality of a globalized world imposed by elites/corporations squeezing the life of the common man. It doesn't have the be that way but they've convinced us that it does. Everyone gets atomized and turned into cogs in a machine to keep their system running.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Naw that's the reality of a globalized world imposed by elites/corporations squeezing the life of the common man. It doesn't have the be that way but they've convinced us that it does. Everyone gets atomized and turned into cogs in a machine to keep their system running.
I don’t agree with this, I think more people is not a bad thing, kids is the most valuable resource in the world, people make the world go round

shyt would be dead otherwise

What you speaking on is a different fight that shouldn’t be convoluted with population decline, they trying to fukk us over anyway regardless of the number of people, your argument is better made in them housing and economic threads

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Their "one child" policy was looked at as "practical". "Zero covid" was practical. "The Great Leap Forward" was "practical".

Every country makes mistakes, but their "practicality" has resulted in millions of people dying.

There's an ingrained hubris and cult of personality that seemingly causes them to ignore logic at the most critical of times.
You right that one child policy was goofy

I don’t know what the Great Leap Forward is

But I’m just thinking how China in a sense built themselves up to run shyt(well with the help with America but you know what I mean), like the child education model should be copied everywhere

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
You right that one child policy was goofy

I don’t know what the Great Leap Forward is

But I’m just thinking how China in a sense built themselves up to run shyt(well with the help with America but you know what I mean), like the child education model should be copied everywhere
Great Leap Forward was their attempt to move from an agricultural society to an industrial society. It turned into the biggest famine in history 60 years ago.
Who is the black folks of the orient
Cambodians.

The name even sounds like a country in Africa.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Culture can adapt, you ain’t going to have no culture to pass down if there ain’t no people

Bruh that honne & tatamai runs deep and centuries of culture ingrained to them where they just operate on auto-pilot and are slow to adapt. Their yen is failing due to their inability to act, they still build pages on lycos, and use flip phones. Nevermind the fact that Japan was one of the last countries to open its borders post covid. Majority of immigration is more Asian countries which reenforces Japan’s cultural values. Culturally westerners are facing an uphill battle which is why so many of the prime working age leave.

They’re making efforts to change but, SLOWLY. Before any serious working professional commits to becoming a citizen there, the govt has to show the way through work culture, a path to true assimilation and whole bunch of other social issues. We’re talking about major change on a national scale. Until that happens Japan will be for college kids and expats.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Japan is not xenophobic, they rightly don't want immigrants who are economic leeches.

I'm not talking about their level of immigration..

I'm talking about struggling to rent if you're a foreign expat because owners have a no foreigners policy... Certain clinics legally refusing to treat expats/immigrants ... The treatment of non-Japanese/ half-Japanese kids at school etc

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Bruh that honne & tatamai runs deep and centuries of culture ingrained to them where they just operate on auto-pilot and are slow to adapt. Their yen is failing due to their inability to act, they still build pages on lycos, and use flip phones. Nevermind the fact that Japan was one of the last countries to open its borders post covid. Majority of immigration is more Asian countries which reenforces Japan’s cultural values. Culturally westerners are facing an uphill battle which is why so many of the prime working age leave.

They’re making efforts to change but, SLOWLY. Before any serious working professional commits to becoming a citizen there, the govt has to show the way through work culture, a path to true assimilation and whole bunch of other social issues. We’re talking about major change on a national scale. Until that happens Japan will be for college kids and expats.
I understand people have shown themselves to operate a particular way but still they faced with a dire situation

People going to have to make some decisions