Biden Just Accused Japan,India ,Russia and China Of Being Coli Members

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
China and Japan will have to take migrants in the next decade or so, or risk absolute economic collapse. India not so much. But a country like China will be halfed in a few generations, which will be an absolute disaster for the CCP. This is why if they don't attack Taiwan in the next year, don't expect it to happen. Their military is old, and not being replaced ed by young people. Same as factory jobs.

Japan and Korea are in the exact same positions. They sell more adult diapers than baby diapers. Pension is running out, and villages are being abandoned.

They will allow more immigrants sooner rather than later, or they will lose their positions in the world.
People don't realize how bad these demographic time bombs can destroy a country.

I think Japan will be ok, because they have 1/10 the population of China. The rate and amount of people Japan has to let in to normalize their demography can be resolved by a few years of careful, higher than normal application approvals. Probably somewhere to the order of 2-5 million working age people.

China with their population, complex infrastructure, and not many home grown natural resources probably would have to do 10 times the amount as Japan, and at least through media appear to much more xenophobic than Japan.

Vandelay

Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
China Russia and Japan is losing people, yes they need immigrants if they can’t replace them

For right now Africa is better off shipping people out cause they having the most kids on the planet right now
The countries that are willing, are going to get a whole lot blacker in the next 50 years. China already has so much investment in Africa, it would make sense if they allowed Africans to emmigrate...but that feels too much like right.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Yeah they have preached a policy of xenophobia for centuries. That's why they were so easily dominated by the western countries back in the day because they refused to assimilate, learn, and adapt. The U.S. grew through assimilation through slavery, coercion, propaganda, and a host of other techniques to brain drain a lot of other countries.Their population decline is another indicator of that too.
The days of being homogeneous is over, we all going to be fukking each other and having mixed babies

That’s the reality of a globalized world

They importing this South Americans and they going to mix in with us(by us I mean the whole country including black folks)

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Xenophobic or not they’re still fukked until aspects of their culture change.

Unless you’re well off or working for an US company you won’t be staying there long.
Culture can adapt, you ain’t going to have no culture to pass down if there ain’t no people

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
People don't realize how bad these demographic time bombs can destroy a country.

I think Japan will be ok, because they have 1/10 the population of China. The rate and amount of people Japan has to let in to normalize their demography can be resolved by a few years of careful, higher than normal application approvals. Probably somewhere to the order of 2-5 million working age people.

China with their population, complex infrastructure, and not many home grown natural resources probably would have to do 10 times the amount as Japan, and at least through media appear to much more xenophobic than Japan.
I was watching a doc on China population not to long ago. Basically for every 1 person retiring, 10 people were entering the workforce. Now it's like 3. So their pensions are screwed. Inactually just saw that India is asking people from Bangladesh, PK, and other surrounding countries to cone home. As long as they're not Muslim. Modi hates Muslims.

Vandelay

Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Chinese govt will NOT allow that...:mjlol:
I know.

But it's really their only hope or that Chinese Century they like to dream about will be on life support by 2050.

I'm a tech/AI pessimist, but it's not going to advance fast enough to alter their rapid demographic decline over the next generation.

Vandelay

Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I was watching a doc on China population not to long ago. Basically for every 1 person retiring, 10 people were entering the workforce. Now it's like 3. So their pensions are screwed. Inactually just saw that India is asking people from Bangladesh, PK, and other surrounding countries to cone home. As long as they're not Muslim. Modi hates Muslims.
All of their government spending will go to retirement age people. To clarify retirement, because I don't think that spells it out enough to people; these are people who aren't generating income/productivity, and it will be a significant majority of their population.

Unless China starts genociding their own people over the age of 70 the economic stagnation will be unparalleled in human history.

What's crazy, considering recent history I wouldn't exactly put it past them.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
The countries that are willing, are going to get a whole lot blacker in the next 50 years. China already has so much investment in Africa, it would make sense if they allowed Africans to emmigrate...but that feels too much like right.
Crazier shyt done happened, and who else you going to get people from for real

Vandelay

Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Crazier shyt done happened, and who else you going to get people from for real
It's a two way street. China will be shrinking way too fast to support It's aging population, but Africa is going to grow too fast and will be too heterogeneous to build stable, productive economies.

This transfer of population makes the most sense to me due to the mutual distrust of US and EU nations, and there will be a shared commonality in language...which tends to be a bigger divider than race on average. But China may just decide to China and go down with the ship if their Chinese Century isn't 100% Chinese.

Hopefully, they have the foresight to see that.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
It's a two way street. China will be shrinking way too fast to support It's aging population, but Africa is going to grow too fast and will be too heterogeneous to build stable, productive economies.

This transfer of population makes the most sense to me due to the mutual distrust of US and EU nations, and there will be a shared commonality in language...which tends to be a bigger divider than race on average. But China may just decide to China and go down with the ship if their Chinese Century isn't 100% Chinese.

Hopefully, they have the foresight to see that.
I mean people say these things about China but China for the last several decades shown they are very practical dealing with shyt, i would bet they figure it out and make it work

The main issue though is they and other countries need to reverse this dark skin propaganda they got amongst themselves

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
China Russia and Japan is losing people, yes they need immigrants if they can’t replace them

For right now Africa is better off shipping people out cause they having the most kids on the planet right now
U missed the point. You wouldn't be in favor of Africa importing European immigrants. Stop being a hypocrite and trying to tell others to do that.

Vandelay

Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I mean people say these things about China but China for the last several decades shown they are very practical dealing with shyt, i would bet they figure it out and make it work

The main issue though is they and other countries need to reverse this dark skin propaganda they got amongst themselves
Their "one child" policy was looked at as "practical". "Zero covid" was practical. "The Great Leap Forward" was "practical".

Every country makes mistakes, but their "practicality" has resulted in millions of people dying.

There's an ingrained hubris and cult of personality that seemingly causes them to ignore logic at the most critical of times.