Biden has been played by Netanyahu and Americans will bear the brunt of this betrayal

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
I’m sure he was still giving them support too.
he did but obama entering the JCPOA against israel’s wishes was still a huge deal. he was basically saying look the united states isnt going to wait for israel to sign off on shyt, we have our own agency and interests. whereas at the beginning of the w bush admin. when khatami was president of iran and wanted to improve relations with the US, israel deaded that and it caused iran to further advance their nuclear program. obama was trying to avoid that mistake and reassert american agency in the middle east.

of course “america first” trumps dumbass didnt understand this at all (or just didnt care), broke the deal, and let israel dictate everything

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Why would anyone be surprised?

I said a while ago that as the election came closer, Netanyahu would do things to damage Biden in hopes it helps Trump win. Because Trump will give him the green light to burn everything down.

Now that Biden isn't running for re-election, Netanyahu has no incentive to listen to Biden anymore.

Also, continuing the war is in Netanyahu's best interest. Because once the war is over, he's cooked politically and he knows it.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Biden is the weakest prez since Jimmy Carter a straight sucka
Bubble coat jimmy would still the slap fire out your ass
to-this-day-deontay-wilder-meme.gif

:ufdup:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Anti Semitic conspiracies were mainstream at the time and people really DID believe(despite attempts at rewriting history so it was only the Germans that were antisemitic) that if you allowed jews into your country they'd inevitably entrench themselves and take the reigns of power to manipulate people do their bidding

Conspiracy :usure:

And I say that as someone with 2 Jewish family members (both converts) :mjpls:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Imagine being a one term president.

Oh wait they both were :skip: I know Carter was a good man in comparison to the racist that followed him but that doesn't mitigate him being unfit to handle the presidency and perceived as weak. Take it how you want

can you point to the actual instances Carter was unfit????

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
can you point to the actual instances Carter was unfit????
Never said he was unfit. You did. I said he was weak.

Emotional ass :mjgrin:

Everyone agrees Carter was weak like ya boy Biden who's also weak but also unfit so you know what history might rank him as even worse:skip:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Never said he was unfit. You did. I said he was weak.

Emotional ass :mjgrin:

Everyone agrees Carter was weak like ya boy Biden who's also weak but also unfit so you know what history might rank him as even worse:skip:
You didn't actually explain anything. All you said is one term president and what "everyone" says but no actual elaboration on why he was weak as claimed. Typical coli bulshyter

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
You didn't actually explain anything. All you said is one term president and what "everyone" says but no actual elaboration on why he was weak as claimed. Typical coli bulshyter
:mjlol:
Look I know the man was a progressive with a good heart but y'all gotta stop.