Biden has been played by Netanyahu and Americans will bear the brunt of this betrayal

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
I never met a person who said something bad about jimmy

What he do?:ohhh:
Nothing he was a good man but a weak president that was out maneuvered at every turn by the new age Republicans led by the demon Reagan and co. Foreign policy was a disaster as well

But of course on thecoli mf'ers get in their feels but the truth is what it is:manny:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
This might be the biggest undermining of the White House in modern history :wow:

They told Biden they didn't target the hospital, but proceeded to destroy almost every hospital since then

Told him that they did not target a church, but has since destroyed every mosque and church

The strike on World Food Kitchen humanitarian workers was reported as an accident, but has occurred multiple times since then

Failed to inform the US in advance of the strike on Iran's Embass in Syria and then they ran for US cover upon realizing a potential miscalculation

Biden told him he will not participate in an all out war

Now, again, they didn't inform Biden before assassinating two of their enemies, and now US is once again coming to their rescue

Y'all might want to pray that the US isn't dragged into a war in the coming weeks. With the uptick in unemployment and the Federal Reserve refusing to lower rates until next month, 401(k)s and retirement portfolios will be destroyed, inflation will rise, and gas prices will increase :francis:
its blatantly obvious netanyahu wants trump to win the election and is trying to drive a wedge among democratic voters

I know now
You don’t like him either?

I always heard people say he a good man growing up from every walk of life

That’s why I ask
he was a good guy in general but didnt appear very strong in office. extremely unlucky with the timing of his presidency

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
This Country has been backing them forever, chances are it’s never gonna change either.
That's patently false. It's an open secret that Obama didn't like Netanyahu and brokered a nuclear deal with Iran as part of a way to get rid of him.

Before him, other presidents didn't let Israel do half of what it's doing under Biden

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Everyone elected been barking at China. He'll Canada fukked up our relationship with China behind helping America by arresting and extradition a Huawei exec. Even when Trump was on Putin's dikk America was not with him officially. These stances don't waiver by election.

it's Americas fault that I now has to deal with 3 millions Indian scammers pretending to be students. Our Prime Minister fukked our society to help your. Solidarity has a price :francis: global strategies always at play
I agree with everything u said. Biden is a horrible president plain and simple.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Personal political beliefs aside, I get why the US is such a staunch defender of Israel, but at what point does our allyship with Israel become more of a liability than a boon to us? They're way too fukking froggy considering they can't fight without our backing.
the two fundamental problems, which are related, is that we support israel unconditionally, but israel always puts itself first and refuses to be beholden to other countries (even its biggest backer). i understand why they do this, but it doesnt really make sense for the US to do this.

when you combine that with their society which is going even more and more right wing all the time, its a dangerous combination.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
That's patently false. It's an open secret that Obama didn't like Netanyahu and brokered a nuclear deal with Iran as part of a way to get rid of him.

Before him, other presidents didn't let Israel do half of what it's doing under Biden

I’m sure he was still giving them support too.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
I’m sure he was still giving them support too.
Support is a continuum.

The US supported Israel as long as it kept communism away and to keep an eye on the Saudis. When that died, they chose Iran as an opponent to maintain value. If Iran is gone, they'll choose another enemy. It will keep going as long as we keep supporting them.

It's costing America too much. We look like weak cuckolds out there

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This Country has been backing them forever, chances are it’s never gonna change either.
Not allowing red lines to be crossed ≠ not backing them. In other words, we can back them and not allow red lines to be crossed at the same time.