Biden event in Texas cancelled as 'armed' Trump supporters threaten campaign bus

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
:dead: @ that scenario.

Friendly fire and a black Trump supporter in a voting line getting clapped at by white Trump supporters for misidentification is :mindblown:
They will be running injured, full of bullet holes to render aide to maga cacs on some
tumblr_mgwo1sp4sb1ql8i93o11_250.gif

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Always seems super gay to me when ppl make these kind of posts

Like this is the sort of thing that's regularly bouncing around inside your head ? :dame:

You’re a Canadian Cac. Your opinion doesn’t matter to us ONE bit.
:mjlol:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
It was kind of weak tbh, the smiley use was decent. Dap for the effort and at least having some heart with it. That cac this cac that shyt is hella low effort.

At least you’re a good sport. Still a DNC kewn, but that’s okay.
:francis:

Not sure why you're trying to group other ppl into these weird gay fantasy fan fiction posts you've been making up

Those are your thoughts

The only openly cac poster I associated with was @cacmamba. Stop quoting me.

:unimpressed:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

Bruhs ran his ass up out of there:myman:

Scenes like this is where nikkas scream out "ALL CAMERAS OFF" and they slaughter all them cops on the scene :yeshrug:.

On god I woulda had all my nikkas strapped, surrounding both cars and giving them one chance to drive off before we kill all of them.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
25+ vehicles full of Trumpers had an organized plan to wait on the side of a highway for a democratic bus to roll through, ended up hitting a staffer’s vehicle, with no police intervention whatsoever?

This is that “out in the open” shyt some of you idiots wanted

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
The Black men who are down there see this MAGA shyt for what it is. Not standing for it in real life, and not falling for the bu bu bu bu bu both sides or don't vote BULLshyt.

This internet shyt really has people confused about reality.

people don’t want biden, we all know biden is a racist... but biden’s just the shytty pick until a more progressive pick in 2024. trump is a literal wanna be dictator.. he will try to do what putin has done in russia to stay in power. if biden doesn’t win, we may never see a free election in this country ever again.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
25+ vehicles full of Trumpers had an organized plan to wait on the side of a highway for a democratic bus to roll through, ended up hitting a staffer’s vehicle, with no police intervention whatsoever?

This is that “out in the open” shyt some of you idiots wanted
It's all the same. White supremacy was here before Trump and it will be here after him :troll:

Daps
Listening to that crowd.... born follower losers cheering about political intimidation of fellow Americans.

When motherfukkers know they will never amount to shyt, they will latch on to anything that makes them feel like somebody.

They sounded like they started laughing, then caught on that he was trolling, and played along.