Biden and the Democrats got black farmers their money! Get paid! - 2024 UPDATE BIDEN GIVES $2 BILLION

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Always read the fine print! :ufdup:

Climate and Tax Bill Rewrites Embattled Black Farmer Relief Program​

To circumvent legal objections, the new law will provide aid to farmers who have faced discrimination, regardless of their race.

"WASHINGTON — A $4 billion program to help Black and other “socially disadvantaged” farmers that never got off the ground last year amid legal objections will be replaced with a plan to make relief funds available to farmers who have faced discrimination.

The changes, which are tucked into the climate and tax legislation that is known as the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022, are drawing backlash from the farmers whom the original debt relief program, part of the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan of 2021, was intended to help. The new program is the latest twist in an 18-month stretch that has underscored the challenges facing the Biden administration’s attempts to make racial equity a centerpiece of its economic agenda.

Black farmers have been in limbo for months, not knowing if the debt relief they were promised would be granted. Many invested in new equipment after applying last year for money to help defray their debt. Some received foreclosure notices from the Department of Agriculture this year as the program languished."

Climate and Tax Bill to Rewrite Embattled Black Farmer Relief Program

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
If I'm Black farmers, I'm pissed. Because now I have to share the pie with people with people it wasn't meant for. They could have at least made it $6B.

I wonder if they rewrote it to be lineage-based whether or not it would have passed the courts.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

NEED BASED?

SO EVERY RACE CAN NOW
GET THE BLACK FARMER MONEY?

YOU DO KNOW OTHERS ALWAYS
GET SERVICED FIRST WHEN
IN LINE FOR THE SAME THING
BLACKS ATTEMPT TO GET?

:devil:
:evil:

It's need-based instead of race-based (due to lawsuits), but is still targeted towards those who've faced discrimination. Black farmers are the most underserved. They're the most at-risk. And have faced discrimination at every level. It's done this way to get around any lawsuits while still disproportionately benefiting them.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
It's need-based instead of race-based (due to lawsuits), but is still targeted towards those who've faced discrimination. Black farmers are the most underserved. They're the most at-risk. And have faced discrimination at every level. It's done this way to get around any lawsuits while still disproportionately benefiting them.

Trickle Down Liberal

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

HOW DO YOU PROVE
WHO DID & WHO DIDNT
FACE DISCRIMINATION?

:devil:
:evil:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If I'm Black farmers, I'm pissed. Because now I have to share the pie with people with people it wasn't meant for. They could have at least made it $6B.

I wonder if they rewrote it to be lineage-based whether or not it would have passed the courts.
If you are a black farmer, you should be pissed that white farmers can lock your shyt up in the courts even though Trump was feeding them all through his economic dikk waving against China. If by ANY OTHER MEASURE aid to black farmers was getting blocked depending on wording, what else could be done to get this passed?