Biden about to come through on his word...forgiving 10K in student loans

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Hopefully he do what I thought Obama would do....
when he know he done and ready to retire....
pass a WHOLE lot of things....
do some things for blk america and the poor that would go down in history....
one can hope

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Ungrateful people still think it’s not enough
Saying something isn't enough doesn't make someone ungrateful. If you got a broken leg and the nurse underdoses you of pain killer you gonna be thankful you got any at all but still say its not enough cuz you still in horrible pain. Same thing here.This a damn fox News talking point smh. Do better.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I think the Supreme Court will strike it down.

One legal argument has been that only Congress can do that. The other legal argument has been that it can be done through Executive Order or regulatory policy through the Department of Education. Regulatory changes are may be the better legal option than an Executive Order although it may still fail in the court. 6 Conservatives to 3 Liberals on the Supreme Court. You do the math. It's either a 6-3 ruling or 5-4 ruling against cancellation.

Last edited:
Daps
This is excellent as a critic of biden i have to give him kudos when its due. This is awesome , its going to take away stress and likely drive suicide rates down.

Somebody somewhere that was about to commit that is gonna hit the :ohhh: wait a min, my student loans are getting paid off, let me not put this gun in my mouth now

bnew

Veteran
Daps
the markets gonna continue to tank for other reasons and when it does student loan forgiveness effecting SLABs and collateral can't be blamed for it.. it's gonna be well timed.:ehh: