Bianca Bel Air is the female "Surfer" Sting

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Best babyface in the company right now and it's not particularly close. Many would've never recovered from Summerslam but she managed to use it as a springboard to execute the perfect face run; getting people to care about the thrill of the chase all over again.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I’m late but I just watched last weeks final gauntlet match between Bianca and Ripley….I was highly impressed by both but Bianca is great in the ring, strong, athletic, has good timing, can take bumps and her moves are crisp.

They need to give her lengthy title and strap a rocket to her back forreal..the fans really do like her.

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
I usually don't care about women's matches but Bianca is a legit star who is very likeable

Comparing her to surfer sting is a great choice

Becky,Charlotte and Ronda are terrible so it's nice to have someone like her you can root for

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734

Duodrop is a really great heel*, and I hope she continues to flourish. Their chemistry is so surprisingly good, and it's crazy how much better it works than similar combos they've tried with Tamina and Nia and the smaller/Babyface woman in the past 4 years

*In the ring. I hope her mic work progresses to match

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Duodrop is a really great heel*, and I hope she continues to flourish. Their chemistry is so surprisingly good, and it's crazy how much better it works than similar combos they've tried with Tamina and Nia and the smaller/Babyface woman in the past 4 years

*In the ring. I hope her mic work progresses to match

I honestly feel Doudrop has some good long term upside. As in a big face push, title reign, fukking name change down the line.

On Bianca tho…yea she needs to beat Becky at ‘Mania. That really would be long term storytelling with the pay off it needs to have. Started at a Big 4 event and ending at the Biggest of them all.

And she needs to keep that title for a long ass minute. Not saying it should or shouldn’t be as long as Reigns, but to the point where when she does drop the belt-and to whom-it fukking matters

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I honestly feel Doudrop has some good long term upside. As in a big face push, title reign, fukking name change down the line.

On Bianca tho…yea she needs to beat Becky at ‘Mania. That really would be long term storytelling with the pay off it needs to have. Started at a Big 4 event and ending at the Biggest of them all.

And she needs to keep that title for a long ass minute. Not saying it should or shouldn’t be as long as Reigns, but to the point where when she does drop the belt-and to whom-it fukking matters

Becky needs to loose to Bianca then go to SD restart her beef with Rhonda Rousey. We still need that one on one match.

But Bianca definitely needs a dominant title reign. And she can do the run back with Sasha

Daps
Wolfpack era has arrived
tumblr_olrinmvB1z1s0u7vwo1_500.jpg