Bianca Bel Air is the female "Surfer" Sting

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Bianca chilling in the rafters would be a dope image, not gonna lie. I know that was Crow Sting's thing, but still.

Black excellence is only a heel to racists. Shes a babyface to me
Bianca is one of those characters that can be a heel or a face pretty easily. Due to her natural likeability, she's more natural as a face. However, her early heel work was pretty good.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Lowkey, I wonder how the kayfabe convo was between the ladies backstage before their match. How would Sasha convince Bianca everything was “all good” and they could team together that night, no problem :jbhmm:

Because there’s no damn way Bianca shoulda been that trusting, especially with someone with Sasha’s track record :mjlol:

I actually thought they’d do the non-turn (I don’t consider that save a face turn) next week, but right away is fine :russ:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Lowkey, I wonder how the kayfabe convo was between the ladies backstage before their match. How would Sasha convince Bianca everything was “all good” and they could team together that night, no problem :jbhmm:

Because there’s no damn way Bianca shoulda been that trusting, especially with someone with Sasha’s track record :mjlol:

I actually thought they’d do the non-turn (I don’t consider that save a face turn) next week, but right away is fine :russ:

Now, you know damn well babyfaces have to be stupid and naive:usure:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I agree. Bianca Belair and Sasha Banks are better as heels while Naomi is best as a face. :yeshrug:
Bianca is a perfect face, and the sting comparison aged shockingly well. Sasha is a pure heel though.

bianca has executed confidence without ARROGANCE, with positivity, incredibly well. Shes an outstanding babyface.